USAAauto deductible

I have contacted USAA about a $1, 000.00 deductible that they are claiming I owe. I paid it, I have file several disputes, and they still won’t give me my money back. The USAA representative lie to me, they missed inform me and they are holding me liable for lies their own employees told me.

Another agent opened two claims for me, when it should have been only one, also, he said I was only going to be charge for one claim after he opened two, he said it was going to be only $500.00 that was a lie too. Now they are charging me $1, 000.00. I have talked to many supervisors and managers and they all escalate my case. Which are lies too, because they don’t even review my case, they just assume. They don’t care about the misrepresentation and the lies their employees told me, they just want me to pay for their mistakes.

I asked them to review the conversations I have had with their emplo9yees, but guess what? Now they tell me that those conversations were never recorded ((conveniently for them). I am sick of their lies. I am not responsible for $1, 000.00 deductible, my deductible should be $50.00.