10000 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX, 77055, US
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

[Resolved] bedroom set

I bought a bedroom set about 3 weeks ago and my furniture was supposed to be delivered today on 07/26/19 and I never received it. I called a few days ago and change my address and I received a phone call confirming my delivery for today with the new address. I called to check on the status today and they said that my furniture had been delivered when I never got it. I called customer service and they told me I have to wait until Monday after 4PM to reschedule my delivery. In the meantime I have to be at my new apartment with no furniture and have to sleep on the floor. That is insane and not acceptable. No one was able to help me and they don't know where my furniture is at. That's very unprofessional.

• Rooms To Go's response · Aug 01, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that your delivery did not arrive as scheduled. We appreciate you shopping with us, and we apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Please email us with your order info and a copy of this review to [email protected] and we will do our best to make this right!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] princess bed set in white

On December 24th the bed set was deliver but with scratches and paint issues and since then after 3 delivery intents we have not yet received a nice looking bed set. Even the delivery drivers tell us that All customers that have bought this specific bedding furniture set have complained and still I don not understand why Rooms to Go still have the collection on the floor for sale. I have been told it is a manufacturer paint defect so why still willing to sell. I am very disappointed because on the 3rd delivery time there was a manager that did an inspection of the set and still decided to delivered it to me, which I did not accept. The set was even worse! I am not happy of the way our issue is taken care! Room to Go personnel don't care of their customer satisfaction!

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 18, 2016

This is definitely not the experience we expect our customers to have. Are you able to send us your order info to [email protected]?

• Resolution Statement

horribly delivery time, no stock availability

Geez. Don't ever buy from these people by visiting the showroom floor, it is a waste of time. They have NONE of their products in stock, we looked at multiple items and asked "how soon can we get this?" and everything was 6 to 8 weeks out. It has been 8 weeks since I ordered the furniture, and today I received a call that my delivery is still 2 weeks away! And the delivery time-frame is between 7am and 10pm. So, I basically have to burn an entire day waiting for their product to arrive.

They should change their name to Rooms to Wait-for.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices