Menu
CB Medical Services and Facilities Quest Diagnostics 8745 FL-54, New Port Richey, FL, 34655, US
Quest Diagnostics company logo
Quest Diagnostics
reviews & complaints
Quest Diagnostics company logo

Quest Diagnostics

8745 FL-54, New Port Richey, FL, 34655, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
A
4:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quest Diagnostics - Quest blood billing

Hello. I contested a bill of $19.05 dated Dec 28,2022 acct# [protected], as it was PAID, I submitted all invoice/bill documents, copy of cashed check front and back # [protected] from my insurance subsidiary Health Equity [protected]. pd 4/4/23, sent to Quest collection website ccspayment.com

to: Credit Collection Services PO Box 337 Norwood MA [protected]. [protected] - by website:

RE : reference [protected] Submitted File # [protected] Corro ID EQ27V422FC

My main complaint is I went to Quest 8-12-23 for a blood draw-health maintenance (thru my Blue cross/Blue shield insurance) and was told they would refuse services if I did not pay the $19.05. seriously? what more do you need for proof of payment? Why would services be denied in this case? This is atrocious!

I paid the $19.05 but it is ridiculous and horrible billing and customer service. I request a credit of $19.05 to my Quest account plus $200 for damages. Next I will be asking my attorney for assistance.

Desired outcome: request a credit of $19.05 to my Quest account plus $200 for damages.

Read full review of Quest Diagnostics