ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

RegusOffice space

Regus was evicted from their property in Playa Vista, C aifornia where my office was located and never told me. They then moved locations without advising me or responding to my mail that had been sent to the previous address. When I inquired about it I was told my account which is on auto payment was suspended for non payment. This makes no sense and has been hamdled terribly.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by D.C. Johnson · Jan 20, 2022

I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

1 Response
    • Regus Jan 19, 2022

Hello Diallobe,
      We apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced following the closure of the Playa Vista centre in California. A centre closure can be a frustrating experience for customers and it’s something we try to avoid wherever possible.
      We understand that you'd have appreciated greater notice. Unfortunately, on this occasion, we were unable to provide it, but I will make the relevant enquiries and take steps to prevent the situation from happening again.
      Whilst moving is not something you were planning on doing, we often find that leveraging the vast amount of workspace that we manage in California can help us locate an even better workplace for your needs which is why we were able to relocate you to another centre only 2 miles away. You were informed accordingly and continued to use the service for several months afterwards during early 2021.
      You’ve now raised concerns with this which we will be happy to clarify. A local representative will be in contact with you soon to discuss this further.
      Best regards,

Sandra Melody
      Head of Customer Services

RegusNo one answering the phone

I have an account with Regus at 6080 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045 address. I had a customer who sent a very sizable check to this address on September 2. I have called countless times trying to catch someone in the office. I emailed Sandi, who emailed me to let me know that the office would be closed on Labor Day, with no response. On July 1, 2020, when I emailed, I was told that I had two pieces of mail there that they would forward. I successfully received my mail in July. Since that time, I can't reach anyone by phone and I have not received mail that my customers told me they sent me. Is Regus out of business, and has the staff been laid off?

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

1 Response
      • Regus Oct 15, 2020

Hi Yasmin, thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. Regus is not out of business and you should have received a communication from your centre team about opening/contact hours. Apologies if not. I will ensure a member of the team contacts you and provides the information that you need. Sorry again about that.
        Sandra Melody