ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Biolife Plasma Servicesvery bad customer service

This place is crap! They heard you like animals and have absolutely no empathy for how they treat you. I complained a manager named sarah and she was on the floor laughing and talking about me because I complained about how much blood was coming out if the puncture site. I got defered because the first time the staff forgot to hook my plasma bottle up and plasma was leaking on the floor. 2nd time the staff shoved a needle in my arm again it was bleeding out. I asked if they could clean it up. Staff christina gave me a gause to clean it. Then she waited until in was on a blood draw and was like "your done in unhooking you now." she knows she could have returned but chose not to. After I talked to the manager about what happened. They apologised and sent me on my way. Never told me I was defered. I had to call myself and find out why I couldnt donate. [censored] place!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Biolife Plasma Services — plasma donation first $20 payment ~ I read it would be $50 with my code.

Yesterday in Mesa AZ ~ this written Fri, 11 Oct 2019 09:29:12 Subject: "Re: John we need your help...

ADVERTISIMENT