6301 Colonel Glenn Rd, Little Rock, AR, 72204, US

Captain D'sThe manager in training

Jimmy Dempsey
3:53 PM (0 minutes ago)
to me

I am writing you to complain and put in a complaint on the manager in training Jasmine for the Captain D's on Colonel Glenn in Little Rock Arkansas today is February the 12th 2021 and the incident happened at 3:32 p.m. I was on my way home and decided to stop in the Captain D's to where I can go to the drive-thru because I had been at work all day and was covered from head to toe and mud from where the truck had gotten stuck and we had we had to dig it out I lost my glasses during the process so I couldn't see the menu so I decided to just order the 10-piece 2399 family meal deal whenever the lady that answered the microphone I was trying to turn and when I told her what I was doing trying to get she told me that I it came with fries and hush puppies and that I would have to just settle for that and I told her I would like to know what the other side's were she told me that I can read them from the top corner of the menu board when I explained to her that I lost my glasses and was covered in mud that I couldn't come in the store she told me that if I couldn't come in the store I would just have to go somewhere else and eat that is unacceptable so I dialed the store's phone number from my cell phone in the drive through and got the same lady that answered the phone to where she informed me that she was the manager of the store and that I would have to do what she told me to and if I could not come into that store and order my food or read the menu board I could go somewhere else I didn't know Captain D's had managers that were so rude and unacceptably unwilling to help the customer out for no matter what reason I feel as if this is the type of management that y'all have I will f****** gladly post this is and this complaint on to every complaint board on the internet that I can find until it's this and problem is taken care of I don't feel like anyone should ever have to be at the ink of inconvenience in such a manner customer service is a skill that she does not have she kept calling me ma'am I kept informing her that I was a man and she continued to call me ma'am very disrespectful what can be done about this

Captain D's1 15 piece butterfly shrimp dinner & 1 white fish dinner

I went through the Drive thru approximately at 9:15pm. The customer service was good, but my food was mediocre. The fries were lukewarm and hard, and there were only about 10. I only received a table spoon of coleslaw which I was able to get about 3 bites. The fish was good, but the shrimp was mediocre as well. I would like to receive coupons to replace the dinners.

I love Captain Ds, but the quality of the food is lacking. I am attaching my receipt, which will give you the information of the location I visited.

Thank you in advance for resolving this matter.

1 15 piece butterfly shrimp dinner & 1 white fish dinner

• Updated by Tonya Desmuke · Dec 05, 2019

This is the receipt for my order. I already filed a complaint under my name, but forgot to attach this. I hope this matter will be looked into and resolved in a timely manner. Also, my son's mac n cheese was terrible. If you need to reach me contact me at the above number listed.

I will be waiting on a response from the district manager of the company.