US-Yellow.comWas suckered into signing up for a service

A

I thought this was a verification from the phone company and did not realize it is a soliticitation. It says in huge letters it is not a bill and in tiny print that I will be charged a huge sum for listing my business. This is a predatory mailing and they should be sued!

• Us
    USyellow are liars Apr 05, 2010

I will file a class action sue if these scaming losers try to take my money. They are discusting!!! They disguise themselves as the yellow pages and sent me a card asking me to "renew my memership" they then sent me an invoice for $778.60 I will do everything in my power to make sure that these people understand that this in totally unjust. If I need to call a laywer I will tomrw, the press whom ever I will to make sure that it is the worst $778 they ever dishonestly earned!! I will post things on line informing other and pay for intenet advertising and create a website if needed to educate others on these pathetic group of SCAMMMER, if they dont renew my money.