Menu
US-Yellow.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

US-Yellow.com
reviews and complaints

us-yellow.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

How responsive is US-Yellow.com's customer service?

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that US-Yellow.com is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by US-Yellow.com's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for US-Yellow.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

US-Yellow.com reviews and complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest US-Yellow.com reviews and complaints

L
8:08 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

US-Yellow.com Misleading order form

The company sends an order form that looks like it is from the regular yellow pages. It says "this is not a bill." Someone looking at the form thinks they are just verifying their address information for a service they already have, but instead they are signing up to be part of a national yellow pages directory that they charge $259 per quarter.

It is very misleading and people do not realize they are signing up for a service.

Read full review of US-Yellow.com
S
4:28 pm EDT

US-Yellow.com Invoices for advertising that we did not ever sign up for, agree too or approve

I have been receiving "invoices" from US Yellow for over three years. Like everyone else on here, I have not ever subscribed for advertising of any kind with this company or any other yellow pages. They are committing mail fraud! They simply mail their phony invoices with a name of their company being something similar to what used to be a reputable and necessary service. They are banking on a percentage of business to simply pay the invoice without question. They claim to have an order signed by me, however I would never have wasted .10cents on a yellow pages advertisement.

NOW they are sending PAST DUE DEBT SETTLEMENT INVOICE!

WHY the post office will not pursue prosecution of a company that is committing mail fraud on an ongoing basis is beyond my imagination!

Read full review of US-Yellow.com
A
6:04 pm EST

US-Yellow.com Was suckered into signing up for a service

I thought this was a verification from the phone company and did not realize it is a soliticitation. It says in huge letters it is not a bill and in tiny print that I will be charged a huge sum for listing my business. This is a predatory mailing and they should be sued!

Read full review of US-Yellow.com and 1 comment
1 comment
U
U
USyellow are liars
JOes city, US
Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm EDT

I will file a class action sue if these scaming losers try to take my money. They are discusting! They disguise themselves as the yellow pages and sent me a card asking me to "renew my memership" they then sent me an invoice for $778.60 I will do everything in my power to make sure that these people understand that this in totally unjust. If I need to call a laywer I will tomrw, the press whom ever I will to make sure that it is the worst $778 they ever dishonestly earned! I will post things on line informing other and pay for intenet advertising and create a website if needed to educate others on these pathetic group of SCAMMMER, if they dont renew my money.

Is US-Yellow.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals US-Yellow.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, US-Yellow.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering US-Yellow.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

US-Yellow.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: US-Yellow.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for US-Yellow.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of US-Yellow.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Us-yellow.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Us-yellow.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Us-yellow.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The us-yellow.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • US-Yellow.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact US-Yellow.com customer service

Phone number

+1 (866) 752-8797

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with US-Yellow.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with US-Yellow.com Customer Service. Initial US-Yellow.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for US-Yellow.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about US-Yellow.com. Discuss the issues you have had with US-Yellow.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.