US Fast Cashscam

received a call this morning from some one claiming to work for us fast cash would not give me his name would not let me have a supervisore.then tells me he works for financial criminal investagations. says i owe 3000 dollars and that if i dont pay 750 right now he will take me to court and proceeded to make threats told him was not paying a dimne and he can go to---------. i have never received a paday loan from any where . called the number back when i got home from work same man answers pretends he doesn't know what i am talking about and i should call back tomarrow. he has a thick indian accent phone number is [protected] traced it to seattle or richmond beach washington.unfortunately i have not found the name that belongs to that number

• Ro
    Rod Knutson Aug 18, 2011

how do I go about filing a report with the FBI for this?

• Ro
    Rod Knutson Aug 18, 2011

I also am getting a called from an officer Gavin Smith from the Law & Investigation Dept saying I owe money to Fast Cash, I fiiled bankruptcy after my divorce and it was included. They give me a number to call them back and when I do they wont give me an address to send money order to. They tell me to have my attorney call them back at [protected] and when he does they hang up, , they call my cell phone, and when i don't answer because i don't recognize the number, they call me at work harrassing me. I don't know how to block them.

Madblkwmn. Jun 29, 2011

I received a call this am from a Ofc. Victor Martin from U.S, fast cash 646.216.7545. He stated that I got a loan in May 2011. I kept telling him that I did not receive anything from them.He kept stating that I did. I got angry because I was trying to relax and he was making me mad as hell. I told him to shove those 2oo dollars up a pipe and smoke it. I then told him to please send me my supeona papers and I will be glad to go to court and sue them for harrassment. My advice for the future, if you don't go inside an office to apply for loan, please don't do it over the internet. They have all my bank information, so now I will have to close it and get another.

• Kw
    Kwil2 May 27, 2011

He said the company name was Financial Crime Department..

• Kw
    Kwil2 May 27, 2011

I just received a phone call from a David Newman, which sounded like he was Indian. He stated USA Fast Cash was suing me for a cash Advance I took out six months ago that they processed and when they tried to get it back it rejected. Now they have fraud charges against me and that if I decide to settle in court, a officer would come and arrest me and I would need to get my own legal help. The # he called from registered from seattle 206.397.0884 Case # G5398. I advised him that if I owed this company why did they not send me a letter in the mail or email that a payment rejected, furthermore I told him I know who I have done business with and this company is not one of them. I told him I would settle out of court and he asked for my account information. I told him until he can prove to me that I owe this and that they are a reputable company I will not be making any payments. He then asked me to fax him a letter stating, "I (my name) want to resolve this matter outside of court and that I did not do this intentionally. The cash advance was for $322. I need to send my financials and a copy of my driver's license. I advised him that if I am not giving you my account information over the phone what makes you think I am going to send you my financials and my driver's license. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he claimed everyone had left for the day. I told him I would fax he information in the next 10 -15 minutes.. How do I file a complaint with the FBI?

• Ha
    havejustice101 May 27, 2011

Hi I just filed a complaint against them with the FBI in florida. The first stated his name was Mike Johnson from CASH NET USA. THE PHONE NUMBER HE CALLS FROM IS [protected]. He stated they were filing a lawsuit against me for an unpaid loan and he even read my social security number back to me. The he stated he represented Internet Complaint Center which is affiliated with the fbi then I called back and he changed his voice to a femail to Natalie Parker from Cash Net Usa. If you file a complaint with the FBI they will take this matter seriously.

• Ta
    tattootink Apr 13, 2011

i recieved a call from some man with an heavy indian accent saying is was officer Williams, saying i had a loan and if i did not pay him 689.00 they would go to court house and have charges and threatning. I never had a loan. They would not give me any info on it. And said they sent the money to me and that i got it, which never happened as i dont have a banking account and never did a loan. I called the loan place they said it was from and they told me i had no loan and asked if the men had heavy indian accent, i told her yes and she said its a scam, and to go to www.ftc.gov and report them. they have been scamming ppl since 2008. Then they called back and i told them i new it was a scam because i called the loan place and they threatned me over and over and said ok see u tomarrow 3 times. Then they called back again asking for another person and i said goin to try and scam somone else. The numbers they gave me are [protected] or [protected] or [protected]. This is crazy someone needs to stop these ppl. I am so stressed our and over welmed with this. I called cops and made a report and then called police in Washington and let them know, and even made acomplaint with a FBI site. I hope they get them

• Dk
    dklein24 Jan 27, 2011

I've been recieving calls, allfrom different but similar numbers, all some guy with a thick indian acent telling me I owe US Fast cash like $845. He says they claim they gave me me a loan and I never paid it back. I never recieved money from them, my bank statements back me up, I just told him I'm not paying, he say's "We'll see you in court." do they have any leg to stand on?

• I received a voicemail this morning from a man claiming his name was Officer Sam Williams and that I need to return his call immediately or I will be sorry. He too had a heavy india accent. I called the number back he left which was [protected] (on my cell phone the number only came up as 000. I asked for Sam Williams and was given to his lead supervisor (who sounded just like the person who left the message). He told me I was the lead suspect in an investigation and if I wanted to resolve this immediately or be taken to court. I asked him what company he worked for and at first he said a place called USA Fast Cash, then I asked the name of the company that is sueing me and he said Federal Criminal Investigation. He said I am being sued for (first $300, then $200)...and when I said how much he finally said $500. So, I finally told him I have no idea who this company was and he needed to stop calling me...and rebuted by saying this company goes by several different names. I finally told him that the next time he calls me I will record the conversation and I will press charges for harrassment. He hung up.

• St
    StellaG68 Apr 22, 2010

I received that same phone call this afternoon. It's probably the same man and everything. But I noticed that last month, $90 was missing from my account. US Fast Cash. I contacted my bank to let them know that I did not authorize that transaction and not to let them access my account again. Fortunately, my bank got the money back and put an alert on my account. I guess they got mad and decided to call me to try to get that money back or more.