US Airways — US Airways MasterCard
Word of caution. Recently applied for US Airways linked and promoted Barclays MasterCard. Only after applying, learned maximum credit limit regardless of credit score is USD1, 000.
Complained to customer service and supervisor. Was informed we needed to maintain card for 9 months before a credit limit increase could even be considered.
This makes the card essentially useless for us since we carry only one credit card in addition to our Amex card. Needless to say we are cancelling our application. US Airways should be looking for a new issuer as well. This one size fits all approach is untenable.
More US Airways Complaints & Reviews
- US Airways - Ticket Price, Change Fee, Guaranteed Air Fare Rule
- US Airways Mastercard - Free ticket offer
- US Airways - customer service
- US Airways - Military refund of flights
- US Airways Mastercard - So Called 'Perks'
- USAirways - Didn't tell me about canceled flight!
- Us Airways And Ventura Security In Dominican Republic - Physically restrained from Boarding a plane
- US Airways - Sloppy customer service reimbursement of Airline tickets
- US Airways - Gate Agent - Phoenix
- Usairways Credit Card - free ticket