The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UPS Store — live scan fingerprinting
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to get fingerprinted at The UPS Store for my new job on September 3, 2009. Rashmi, a UPS employee, opened up the computer and enetred the information and then I ROLLED MY OWN PRINTS! 5 weeks later my place of employment still had not heard back from the FBI, Rashmi assure me that the FBI results take longer and to be patient. Come to find out (directly from the Manager at the Department Of Justice) Rashmi did not enter the correct information, so my prints were never submitted to the FBI. NEVER get your Live Scan prints done at the UPS store!!!
More UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again!
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam
- The UPS Store - bad service
- The UPS Store - lost package
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off