UPS Storelive scan fingerprinting

I went to get fingerprinted at The UPS Store for my new job on September 3, 2009. Rashmi, a UPS employee, opened up the computer and enetred the information and then I ROLLED MY OWN PRINTS! 5 weeks later my place of employment still had not heard back from the FBI, Rashmi assure me that the FBI results take longer and to be patient. Come to find out (directly from the Manager at the Department Of Justice) Rashmi did not enter the correct information, so my prints were never submitted to the FBI. NEVER get your Live Scan prints done at the UPS store!!!