The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UPS — left package in the pouring rain
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I waited all day for a laptop and found out at 7 pm that the package was missed at the UPS facility.(put on the wrong truck is what another UPS driver told me.) The next day it was going to rain so I put out a large tote and left a note on my front door to please put it in the tote.The next day the driver left the laptop in the pouring rain but fortunately I got out of work early and the shipper was smart enough to double box the item. If they were too lazy to put it in the tote they should have at least put it in a plastic bag.The outer box was soaked.Does anyone know the number I can call to complain?Their web site is a joke.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - Harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving