Unlimited Vacation ClubEveryone please read this and beware.

F Apr 12, 2020

UVC is organized criminal activity that lies and can care less of consequences. We have been members for about 5 years. For the most part the beginning was fine and we learned to use the free nights and upgrades to our advantage. I can say this that to get UVC to give you what is yours takes lots of work and arguing. We decided to listen to another or their membership upgrade speeches that past year and ended up paying to upgrade to Impressions. Our snake of a sales man Ernesto Barberi made us promises that made this decision seem good to us. This is the issue... it was all lies. He said there were 27 resorts to use. Just book run of the mill rooms and you are automatically upgraded to presidential suites. Free transportation to and from airport, free massages, manicures and laundry Everytime your there even in Europe. Wow seemed great and the liar went on and on. Come to find out you have 1 resort you can use and even after spending money to join its $8, 000 per week.

We had been scammed. We emailed him as soon as we got our number to log on and use the membership. None of it was true or worked. He actually replied and said oh no it's all true. We complained to everyone who would answer a phone and were escalated to Julian Pat Ricalde of Quality Assurance. What a complete joke and rat this man is. We spoke to him 2 times. He admitted we were lied to and could have 9 more $1600/ week vacations for free. That's it. Take it or leave it. Needless to say we didn't accept this. Then his dodging and hiding began. He has to call us from a neighbors cell phone because the office phone was broke and blah blah blah. We could not get a hold of this poor excuse of a human. Then after weeks of no replies to emails we did get a hold at some Yoeli lady there who said Quality Assurance closed your case because they couldn't get a hold of you.

We have been arguing with all of these people for months. We have been threatened to pay for this contract that was completely based on lies and are refusing to. Turns out Julian Pat Ricalde is also Wilbreth Java of quality Assurance. These people are not caring or honest on any level. It's a shame what they are doing to people of all countries.

Do not under an circumstance buy a membership from these people. This is an honest warning and advice and if you have questions I'll happily tell you the truth. They are stealing from honest customers who deserve better. This company will it be around for long. It's impossible for it to continue as they are operating.

If someone knows how to get money back from these people or get them off our backs please let me know. I'll do same. The public deserves better

Do not believe anything Ernesto Barberi pictures below tells you. He is a snake and doesn't have a conscience on any level as a human. He wants your money and will say anything to get it.

Everyone please read this and beware.

• Updated by Franco614 · Jul 19, 2020

Now as of July 19th 2020 this is actually resolved. I have received my new contract. After literally months of delays and promises that never came to fruition by Julian Pat Ricalde I included Ernesto Barberi in my emails this past week. I will say he responded and stepped in. He took the time to make the situation right and did deliver on his words and promises.

• Updated by Franco614 · Jun 25, 2020

I do not know who is marking this as resolved. UVC has my money per our verbal agreement and not sending me a new contract. What the helm is going on here? This is resolved for who? UVC? Now no one will call me back or email me back. I am so fed up with this running around. It’s been since January and it’s almost July. Who in their right mind would buy a vacation from these people. This has been nothing short of hell. Ernesto Barberi congrats you ruined 2020 for me bud. I hope the same to you 10 fold

This is a disgusting way of doing business

• Updated by Franco614 · Jun 17, 2020

I want all to know we are still unresolved here. There have been verbal agreements on UVC’s end and money sent as agreement on my end. They have my money but I have no written contract as promised yet. This has been going on since January.

• Updated by Franco614 · Jun 04, 2020

This is not resolved yet. I am still awaiting Mr Ricalde to give us the revised contract. He is from Quality Assurance.

• Updated by Franco614 · Apr 29, 2020

Yes sir. We are awaiting our final details for a resolution. I will say that quality assurance has been working with us which has been nice. We are not 100% complete at this time. I am hoping this will get wrapped up soon. We are awaiting a final response and paperwork to be filled out

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Apr 22, 2020

Hello

Good day, we comment you that your request has already resulted from the customer service team. They have provided you with instructions via email. Can we do anything else for you? Regards! GK

• Updated by Franco614 · Apr 14, 2020

I just got a generic email as I have since February saying they will get back to me ASAP. They are very busy.

I will keep complaints board posted when I have a live person helping me resolve my “escalated issue” I’ve had since January.

• Updated by Franco614 · Apr 14, 2020

It’s 12:25 pm day of UVC’s response I got to my complaint. I just responded to Gerardo Ku at his address above. Reason I know his name is because I emailed him 4 times since yesterday morning. I’ll let you know when and if I get a response.

• Updated by Franco614 · Apr 14, 2020

Sit I am happy to show everyone the 20 emails I have sent you since last Wednesday evening. You people do not respond. Yo are not going to tell anyone you have tried and couldn’t get a hold of me. I’m available. I just emailed you, at your provider address this morning again at 8:09 also last night at 6:15pm, yesterday at noon and yesterday morning at 8:15am. I can keep going on. Each email says I am available now and anytime along with a phone number and email address. If you can prove me to or anime here you tried to contact me in any fashion other than to collect money on a fake contract I’ll keep quiet. I am not in the wrong here, Unlimited vacation club is

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Apr 14, 2020

We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through email: [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible. GK