Menu
R
Author of the complaint
1:23 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was totally mislead when signing up with you and only went to school for 5 months they have stolen 3000 out of my taxes and they want another 3, 000 and I do not understand how I owe that. I would like to know if there is any help or anything that there can be done for loan forgiveness? And was in contact with the school the whole time and had no indication that my taxes were going to be taken or my wages would be garnished.

More University of Phoenix [UOPX] complaints & reviews

University of Phoenix [UOPX] - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - failure to release financial aid information
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - rip off
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - what education?
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages
0 comments