Menu
Home Colleges & Universities University of Phoenix [UOPX] Axia online college
K
Author of the complaint
2:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was attending Axia online college, I was very excited and keeping up with my courses also my grades were good. But because I had been out of school for more than ten years before returning, I was one semester away from earning my associates degree. I was struggling in my math class so I contacted the advisor and she explain to me what I should do. Then I contacted the professor over the class and explained to her that it had been a while since I was in school and that I was struggling. I explained to her I didn't want to fail the class and ask her if she would give me and incomplete then I would retake the class but not lose my financial aid in the process. She explain she doesn't give incompletes and even if I was to drop her class I would still end up failing. She also said my financial aid was not her concerns. Well after that I talked to my advisor once more to see what other options I could take. Even though they were concern they let me know it was nothing I could do if she continues to give me a failing grade instead of allowing me drop and retake later to keep my financial aid. I must have cried for a whole week, was hurt and disappointed at the same time. I was a semester away from receiving my degree. All I left Axia with was a student loan .

More University of Phoenix [UOPX] complaints & reviews

University of Phoenix [UOPX] - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - failure to release financial aid information
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - rip off
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - what education?
University of Phoenix [UOPX] - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages
0 comments