United Parcel Service of America [UPS]notary public.

B Feb 06, 2019 Review updated:

I felt embarrassed when I went in to get a paper notarized and the notary guy forced me to sign the papers when I had a soft cast on my arm. The guy didn't care and said I had to. I felt deprived. There's video and a employee who can verify.

Also I went in a week ago and asked if I could get help from someone else and then he kicked me out

Raymond hernandez of the store is his name or that's what at least he gave me.

Ups store is located at the quad of Whittier in Whittier ca.

• La
    Larry Barocas Feb 06, 2019

I am confused what was the notary supposed to do???