United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

J May 17, 2019 Review updated:

My packages are being left at the end of my driveway (1/4 mile long) out of site from my house but in plain sight of the road. I started receiving my payroll checks through UPS, so I asked my driver to start leaving them on my porch. Since then he has been leaving them on my neighbors porch. I have called and complained 6-7 times and the manager calls me and says it won't happen again but it is still happening. This seams to be a joke to all of them at my local facility. I called what I believed to be corporate and was told they called the local store and a manager would be contacting me Monday (4 days from now). oh joy! you mean the same manager that has done nothing for me the last 7 times I have called! All I got was sorry mam but you have to follow the complaint procedures. UPS is a JOKE especially the Payette Idaho office. They are the ONLY curriers that I have EVER had any issues with.

• De
    Dee G Aug 08, 2019

On August 8, 2019 at 10:20am, I was crossing in a parking lot at 1290 Hamner Ave. Norco, CA, when a UPS driver started coming down the lane. Instead of stopping for me, as I was halfway across already, he made me stop in the middle of the street because he kept driving. I confronted him, and he called me a bitch. I said he is supposed to stop for pedestrians and he replied, “only if they’re in a crosswalk”. Apparently he thinks he can run people over if they’re not in a crosswalk, even though I was in a parking lot and already halfway across the street. His truck number is 142892 and his license plate number is CA 84980A2. This is a terrible reflection on the company. I used to think UPS was a good company, but over the past few years I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with them, most notably, rude drivers.