United Overseas Bank / UOB Bankcomplaint service

Dear Sirs/Madam,

On 29th June 2019 11:45 am I had an appointment at UOB BEDOK BRANCH to change my existing saving account to UOB ONEaccount as informed by your banker (Ms. Dewi, mob:8106 0188) that it is required to upgrade my account (account number [protected]) due to the existing account was too old.

Everything was smoothly along with the Banker's explanation and signed all related documents for the application. I'm being told that I will be receiving a soft copy of all the documents I signed via email immediately after document submitted.
However, I did not receive any email thereafter. Nevertheless, I have to follow up again and again until recently I been told and confirmed that the documents that I signed which contain all my confidential details on 29 June have been misplaced and therefore I now been requested to re-do all over again.

I have entrusted UOB for more than 10 years for putting my savings in the bank but now I'm truly disappointed. Being a reputable bank should safeguard the client information and even if there is an incident of misplacement of client document the bank should inform the client immediately and settle the issue timely and not waiting for the client to follow up and inform the client. This is totally unacceptable. This is very disappointing and the ridiculous service I ever had with UOB.

I would kindly request you to look into this matter immediately as much as you have already make lost personal account details which are confidential and UOB poor service in response to their valued customers.

Sincerely,