United Online Collections Division - NetzeroFraud

T

I keep getting these annoying letters in the mail about "my" net zero account being past due for $18.84. I have never nor will i ever have a netzero account. When I try calling it says to write and when I write I here nothing back. They just keep asking for my Credit card information and nothing more.

• Di
    digital Mar 16, 2009

If you want to rant to a live (non ESL) person, here is United Online's Local Number in Woodland Hills - [protected]

• Va
    valley9 Apr 05, 2009

I agree, I keep getting letters saying I am $29.95 past due.My account is billed to my MC every month, and it has not missed being billed.Also, the account number they list is not ours, and going to our account info at netzero, we are not in arrears.I tried calling but all you get is a recording.I wrote a nice letter explaining the situation, and apparently it was ignored, as I never recieved a reply, but did get a final notice yesterday.I am considering hireing a lawyer to handle this.
    Greg Church