United Education Institute [UEI]unethical behavior

A

A huge part of why I chose this technical school was that they promised that at the end of my course they would find me a medical site to do my externship hours and that they would help me find a job after I completed the course. My career adviser Maria Diaz hasn't done anything to help me find a location to do my extern hours at, and has avoided me it seems as much as possible. She rarely kept our appointments but would also fail to reschedule and when I asked about the next time I could schedule a meeting would just tell me to come back next week but was either not in the office yet or somewhere else. I decided to find my own site, but when I went to Maria so she could help me I was informed she had went on vacation and wouldn't be back until the day before I finished school. I had just seen her a day ago and she didn't tell me that she wouldn't be here for our appointment(Friday July 20th, 2018). I've also emailed her several copies of my resume and asked for advice, which she kept telling me she was working on and would have for me by the end of the week and I still haven't received anything. The first email I sent her with my resume attached was on July 3rd 2018, and the second resume I emailed her was on July 17th 2018 and it is now July 20th 2018 and I still haven't received anything.