United Auto Credit — Scam and cheating
United auto credit corporation continues to call my job on the day my payment is due which happens to be a payday. Regardless of how many times i have told them not to call there. and they tell me they are aware of it being against the law. but they do it anyway. They even came to my apartment while i wasn't there and put a letter up under my door. I am not the type of person who takes the law into my own hands. f4 and i really don't want any problems. what can i do about this. Before i have to contact the attorney general.
More United Auto Credit Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell!
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation - put fails info on Credit REPORT
- United Auto Credit Corp - Unscruptuously Lending Practices
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending