United Auto CreditScam and cheating

C

United auto credit corporation continues to call my job on the day my payment is due which happens to be a payday. Regardless of how many times i have told them not to call there. and they tell me they are aware of it being against the law. but they do it anyway. They even came to my apartment while i wasn't there and put a letter up under my door. I am not the type of person who takes the law into my own hands. f4 and i really don't want any problems. what can i do about this. Before i have to contact the attorney general.

Please advise.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices