United Auto Credit β€” HARASsMENT!!!!

B

I got a car loan from United Auto Credit back in December 07 ever since I have been HARASSED BY United Auto Credit EVERY MONTH!!! Even before my car payment is due. I have not been late, not even one time!!! They call and harass me even before the payment is due!!! Sometimes a week before it is due!!!

I can receive anywhere from 4 to 10 harassing phone calls from united auto credit every month, days before my car payment is due!!! THE MANAGER HAS THREATENED TO COME GET MY CAR, PARK IT IN HIS DRIVE WAY AND I CAN PAY HIS A_ _ FOR IT!!! His words exactly!!! My car payment wasn’t even due yet when I received that phone call!!! Someone must stop them!!! The threatening voice messages they leave are appalling!!! I was even called a B_ _ _ _ !!! By one of there employees when I asked why are you calling me? My payment is not even due yet. I have asked them to please stop calling me, stop harassing me every time they call and it never stops!!! BAD COMPANY, BAD MANAGERS, BAD EMPLOYEES!!!

• Na
    Nathanael Kepler Nov 18, 2008

Do you all want to know what my advice is, and I'll post this to all of these listings...if they are seriously engaging in illegal practices, ...do yourselves a huge favor and GET AN ATTORNEY!! That will put a stop to it for once and for all!

• Je
    JEANNESSA Feb 07, 2009

Beth I understand exactly what you are going through, I thank GOD that I just made my last and final payment to UACC. They did the same things to me, calls BEFORE payments are due, cussing and name calling, I have been called a B***H, told that they would come and get my vehicle when i was 6 days late. I am not perfect and alot has changed since I first signed with UACC, moved to another state, changed jobs, lost my husband, had two children, things change and yes sometimes i was late on my payments however I was NEVER more than 10 days late. And I repeadily was threatened that I would wake up and my vehicle would be gone if i did not make a payment IMMIDIATELY! And yes when they called it got to a point where I just stopped answering, three years of their crap and its finally over! When I would call them to let them know payment would be a week late, I was yelled at and screamed at, I was told to prioitized my bills and budget better. when the instance was I had moved to another state they said just cause i move doesnt mean my payment wasnt still due----i know that-but if youve ever moved from indiana to texas--things get hectic. and who can forsee loosing a job, having kids, going on maternity leave, i mean come on. this is just a terrible terrible company, I really am not exagorating, they really are this bad, and if I knew I could take them to court and win I would!!! No one should ever have to be bullied, screamed at, threatened, by a company or anyone else for that matter.

• Fr
    Frances Bentley Mar 23, 2009

I always pay my car payment on time and they always lie and tell me I was 2 to 3 days late when I send my payment out 2 weeks in advanced.

• Fr
    Frances Bentley Mar 23, 2009

terrible company I have thought about returning my car and getting a cash deal.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices