United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC]violation of fdpca

I have a vehicle finance with this company for 2 years and it has been total hell. The representatives have poor customer service, they fail to keep their records accurate. They are harassers, by calling your phone 4 to 6 times aday. They call friends and family 3 and 4 times aday. I asked them several times not to call my work number. They only stopped after I let them know I as well work in collections and know the collection laws that they are violating. They were calling my job and home every day of the week. I finally asked for a cease and desist on the account. Unfortunately I received a call at my place of business. I recognized the number in the caller ID. The representative stated she called the wrong number. I immediately called back and of course a different rep answered stated she didn't know who called. She acknowledged the account is marked do not call and that managers are able to call. I advised her that cease and desist means that no one is able to call. I asked her to please notate the account for the record that I am calling regarding the call that was placed out to me.