Ultra Fast Keto Boostdiet pills

R Sep 23, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered these diet keto pills under the assumption that it was the "real" ones and obviously these are a fake - I have had no results from taking these. The ad that I viewed when making this purchased said "as seen on Shark Tank" and I was lead to believe the product I would receive was the product that the three sisters on Shark Tank created and all of the Shark Tank investors were supporting. I have noticed since then that numerous ads pop up for this same product and the instructions say "just take 1 cup before bedtime" which would be some type of liquid or powder mixture. The pills I actually received have the instructions to take 2 pills 30 min. prior to each meal - that is 6 per day and one bottle only has 30 pills. I have already went taken 1 entire bottle with no results. I would like a refund. The order number is 45439 from 8/25/19

diet pills

• Updated by Vicky Mulford · Nov 20, 2019

I ordered Ultra Fast Keto Boost on 09-04-19 and never received it, nor did I get a refund.
    The price was $149.91.
    I would appreciate prompt action on my account.

Vicky Mulford

Pam Hall Oct 10, 2019

I have not received my order #273709

• Ro
    Robbin Pantle Oct 28, 2019

@Pam Hall Cxl it ASAP!! Trust me.

• Ro
    Robbin Pantle Oct 28, 2019

I've had same issue..Thought I was ordering the same POWDER to be taken once a night with water before bed... Instead recieved pills (6) a day... What the F...K??? I reached out to Company immediately after opening with no luck of course... What a SURPRISE!! (JOKE). Long story short here's a number to call #1-888-970-0686. On phone for 2.5 hours insane! Two different Agents barely understand what they are saying, except " I APOLOGIZE"!! My heart literally racing with ANGER... Finally after telling me nothing can be done until I return product to warehouse at my own expense, pretty much went "CRAZY"!!! Supervisor- Tina #293 Tiana- No idea but worthless #232 First person never gave name again "WORTHLESS", and she hung up on me... I'm still in "AW"!!! They will tell you they can not refund from their side only Warehouse and we all know that's Bull...T!! I can not believe the way I was talked to as a Consumer, and will never ever do any business with this Company again.. Also will talk to everyone that will listen not to... After threatening them with Law suit and false advertisement. I will be getting 45% of my money back and they will not be getting there product in return... My only advice is to blow their lines up, don't accept the lame read along excuses and insist no matter what... I'm not done with this Company and the way I was disrespected!! A Multi-Million dollar Business need's to do some serious revamping of Organization, or continue misleading us the Consumers... We can stop this by refusing to purchase their products any longer... RLP

• Je
    Jeanna moreno Nov 04, 2019

It said I ordered one bottle for 39.99 and got one free and charged my account 69.99 I'm very unhappy order ID456484 I wasn't going g buy but they texted me back for a deal my name is jeanna moreno

• Da
    Dannettemw Nov 06, 2019

I ordered 5 bottles of ultra fast keto boost.
    They do not work at all. I want to return 4 bottles and get my money back.
    Really ticks me off that as a consumer we have no idea what is a scam or not

sammmmiiii Nov 09, 2019

I never received my order and now i'm seeing that you guys took out over $80 out of my bank account. I want to cancel my subscription and have my money back. please and thank you.

• Vi
    Vicky Mulford Nov 26, 2019

I purchase ultra fast Keto Boost on 09-04-19 I never received the product nor have I received a refund.
    I would like prompt action on this matter please.

Vicky Mulford
    1423 Caledonia St
    La Crosse, WI 54603

(608)792-1948

• Li
    Lilobell Nov 26, 2019

I want my refund! I returned the product, you received it Nov 8. Now give me my money back!!!

• Jc
    Jcriomart Dec 15, 2019

I received an order of 6 bottles of this stuff! I DID NOT ORDER THIS! I do not need to loose weight and would never have purchased this product.
    Please rectify this! Is this a scam? There is no phone number or website to contact, just a Tampa address.
    Please notify me ASAP to resolve this situation!

• Mj
    mjp503 Jan 08, 2020

I sent my unopened bottles back to get my $199.00 refund and I have not received anything. My RMA is #10112019183466 given to me by Prince 077 at the company.

• Ba
    Barbara Paris Feb 15, 2020

i am unable to take them they make me sick. ihave themready to send . but you have taken out of my account again. iwould like that returned to my account. ref:11301967-17061. Barbara Paris 1103 e. 22 nd. st. Muncie, In. 47302