Menu

Ulta Beauty  -  gift card was never activated

B
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a $50 Ulta gift card for Christmas this year. When I went to go use it, I was told that it was not activated. I have called customer services 5 times in the last month and every time I get no apologies and they tell me that it will be activated within 48 hours- this still has not happened. I also attempted to send an email to their customer service and I have never received a response back. Last conversation I had with a supervisor, I was informed that hundreds of gift cards went out from Ulta.com and they were not activated. This manager said that they were overwhelmed with all of the calls pertaining to these unactivated gift cards. I honestly don't know if this issue will ever get resolved. I feel like this was the biggest waste of $50 ever. Buyers beware!

More Ulta Beauty complaints & reviews

Ulta Beauty - rip off company
Ulta Beauty - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works
Ulta Beauty - charged my debit card without my approval