Ulta Cosmetics & Salon Inchair damaged

T

Went to Ulta salon on town east in mesquite, texas. They ruined my hair and after filing on their insurance per store manager (to receive product, tools and services recommended by the salon manager} I received a call requesting that i not come back into the store...wow. after years of being a customer-they ruin my hair (salon mamager, Norma said she had never seen anything like it in 30 years) and then fire me as a customer because i follow the guidelines they have in place to protect their clientele. Interesting concept of doing business and treating people. I would like to add that they had commended me many times on how well i was dealing with the situation so we can discard me being irrate a to their reasoning???? thanks to store manager Heath I am no longer welcome there.

• Pa
    patfl Oct 05, 2011

For several years I have experienced an ongoing problem with the Ulta stores in the Central Florida area, and I assume the problem is companywide. I estimate that 80% of the time I shop at Ulta, the product price posted on the shelf, is not the price that comes up on the register. The register price is more. I have learned to make a note of the price on the shelf so that I can catch the mistake at the register. I have brought this to the attention of multiple employees as well as high level executives at Ulta. They do nothing. They are knowingly engaging in deceptive pricing. You may wonder why I continue to go there. I won't anymore as it it exhausting to go through the hassle every visit. But with the $5 coupons I can save money. I've finally realized that it is not worth it.