Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Association (UFMA) — scam?
I want to report member number 333 (Maria) a scammer.
She started writing to multiple male clients. Her first letter is something like: Harry (or John and so on), "it’s our lucky day! Want to know why? I have found your profile today. That’s why the day is so lucky! And now I see an opportunity for us to create a great relationship together. Do you also see it? Let me say a few words about me. I am a tender girl who is looking for a good man to love...". Once you write her, she claimed that she had no computer or Internet access. Also she would tell you that she had no telephone or phone number, but she communicated with Marriage Agency by phone all the time. She lied that she wrote you only and no other men. She lied that she had no time for English courses, but she had all the time for video chat. Next She sounded that your were her savior. You are the king and she is a servant girl. But she lied that she had no time for meeting face to face. Toward the end, she asked for money. Then she refused to write anymore.
Ukrainian Fiance and Marriage Agency claimed,
1. "All of us at UFMA work on choosing only most sincere, real and serious Ukrainian ladies for you to meet with. They would never ask you for money or anything...".
2. Another claim: "We spend a lot of time with you, learning your interests and needs to make the best...". What is more,
3. "We are always on call to answer any questions...". These are all lies. Agency manager Sergey was too busy to collect your cash (U.S. dollars) 200 or more for a meeting with a woman. Or get out of the agency office. He is too busy to talk about anything.
Added notes: According to a report from Kyiv Post (on October 7, 2016) by an undercover journalist as a translator, the common scheme of many Ukrainian marriage agencies has three parts. It may be a beared computer science student impersonating the dream girl (albeit a real person) by operating her profile... typing to a dozen other men at the same time. By the end of the month, the young beauty, translator and agency all got earnings of hundreds of dollars. (For year 2015, Ukraine GDP per capita is $7450 and the U.S. counterpart $52549.)
More Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Association (UFMA) Complaints & Reviews
- Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Agency (UFMA) in Kharkov/Ukrainian Marriage Agency - ukrainian fiancee marriage agency (ufma) scam: beware of fraud and theft
- Ukrainian Girls, Mail Order Bride Ukraine, Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Agency (UFMA) - mail oder bride fraud and theft scam
- UFMA - Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Association - scam
- Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Agency - fraud