Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation

Having problems with Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation?

1800 844 665 (Australia)
+1 888 432 8530 (United States)
+44 808 189 0015 (United Kingdom & Rest Of Europe)
+43 800 802 579 (Austria)
+31 800 360 0000 (Netherlands)
1325 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 21
New York, New York

Complaints & Reviews

fraud

I ordered ugg boots from this website on november 15 and my account was debited on november 20. I never received the boots. I tried to contact the company, but they never responded to my email. I am contact with my bank to see if anything can be done.

• Am
    amy Dec 09, 2008

I ordered a pair of Uggs from this company last month and they arrived as promised -- though there was no paperwork at all. This month, I ordered two more pairs to give as gifts and I only received one though I was charged for two. I sent an inquiry to the web address but it bounced back. The bottom line: buy your Uggs elsewhere!

• Da
    David Dec 14, 2008

I ordered UGG slippers from UGG SHOP USA a couple of weeks ago. Todate, there has been no confirmation of my order and no charge on my credit card. Has anyone been charged for UGG merchandize that they didn't receive?

• Ni
    nicole1 Dec 15, 2008

I ordered boots from this website a few weeks ago, and have not received anything. When I wrote to them, they did not respond. I went back to the website and it did not exist any longer, and the emails were being sent back to me. My credit card was charged, and now I can't even contact them.

• La
    Lauren Dec 15, 2008

I ordered a pair of Uggs/short, black classics, for my daughter for Christmas back on 11/23/08. My credit card HAS been charged. $99 plus a $2.15 charge for International fee. I am FURIOUS. First, at myself for falling for the oldest scam. Secondly, that people do this to other hard-working people. I notified my banking establishment. They are putting a flag on any charges that come through as "Sanuaria". My guess is... China, and not Australia, as these fraudulent people stated the Uggs come from. I've learned a very valuable lesson here. I will ONLY deal from now on with Zappos, Shoe-buy, and other well-established businesses on the internet.

I should have listened to my inner voice. When something sounds too good to be true...

• Br
    brenda Dec 20, 2008

I too ordered my daughter some UGG boots for xmas. I just tried to send an email to check on my order because I never rec'd a confirmation... and the website is no longer available. I am so disgusted. I never order online and now I got burned. I called my credit card company and they are on the look-out. Nothing has been charged as of today, but I will definitely dispute the charge if no merchandise is received!

• Ab
    Abby Jan 02, 2009

Why are there adds for more UGG internet scam companies on this page???

Mary Dorschel Jan 11, 2009

What did your bank say . We ordered them on Nov 27 and was charged nov 28th and No boots . Were you able to get your Money back / Please let me know .

Mary

• Yn
    ynigro Mar 20, 2013

I ordered from this site recently on 3/10/13 and was charged on 3/11/13. When I emailed them to question why I was charged shipping when their site said shipping was free and got not response and could not find a phone number, I went to my bank and filed a dispute for the charges. My bank stated that it would take ten days to investigate but that I would most likely see the money returned to me as they would try to retrieve my money from the company. Just goes to show, it's better to pay full price in stores rather than trying to go cheaper with online sites like this one.

information

Thanks to all that posted the information. I spent over 1/2 hr searching for Uggs for a gift. Luckily, I did not have time to order or size yet. Went back on today, typed in website and all these complaints came up. I placed the order with another company, thanks for saving me.

• Be
    Betty Jackson Dec 09, 2008

I recently placed an order for a pair of boots for my grandaughter for Christmas. I have not received a confirmation and I did give my credit card for payment.
    I received a message that the website has been changed but I cannot get on it and it also stated that the orders would be fulfilled. How can I be sure of that if I cannot reach them for confirmation of my order? I am afraid I have been taken but I am hoping I have not and will receive the order soon.

• Ga
    gail c Dec 18, 2008

This is a fraud site--I've been waiting for a month for my order--there is only a post office box in Australia for this site and I'm afraid I've been duped...My credit card has been charged and I'll spoke with them regarding this matter and was told they will not be paid for these. Call your credit card company and Don't pay your bill until you've talked with them because you will never get reimbursed from this fraudulent site...I feel so dumb for doing this...BEWARE

fadulent company

Ordered UGG Boots online, paid via PayPal. Boots never showed up. Started a complaint to recover the money...

ugg boots

I purchased a pair of their Australian ugg boots the cost was more than they advertise before currency...

bad quality product!

I bought my daughter some boots from this company, after 8mths they fell apart with very little use, and they...