UbuyEZ.comNever got my product

I had order a body shaper, never ever received it ...it order it in either June or July and got billed for it!!! But my price was 79.95!!I will really like you hear from you guys and let me know if I could possibly have a refund or send my product!!! I would really like to have it in my hands. I don’t know the exact date but will look for my bank statement. Thank you very much and have a nice day or night...

• Vi
    viola Nov 04, 2008

i placed my order lasyt month and received top kymora without the bottom, again it was suppose to come with a gift which never came and yet they have received the money, what happened?viola

• Li
    lindaj Nov 19, 2008

i have send my bake need to no you got it?

Ann Barber Nov 30, 2008

I ordered your item 2 months ago i got the bottom and i sent the top back for a larger size but i haven't gotten it yet yall took my money but didn't send my item back

annette Nov 30, 2008

My Aunt hasen't got her item yet and it has been 2 months you took the money but didn't send the item (BODY SHAPER)

• Lo
    LOIS M. GREEN Jan 23, 2009

I have order a body shaper from you all. and I have not received it. I order it in december and I have not receved it yet. I have been billed for it. I would really
    Like to here from you all about my order. are seen me a refund, are my product
    It is on my bank statement. that you got your momey. thank you very much. you can call me at [protected] or [protected].

• Lo
    LOIS M. GREEN Jan 23, 2009

AGREE

Chris Jan 31, 2009

You people do realize this is a complaints board to allow people to share information about different merchants. This is not a company you ordered from.

• Er
    erika taylor Mar 01, 2009

i order the body shaper 3 weeks ago and have not recived my product

• Er
    erika taylor Mar 01, 2009

you got your money send me my stuff

• Sh
    Shelly Taylor Mar 11, 2009

have anyone recieved their product yet? if so do you or don't you like it? would you or would not reccommend this product?

• Ad
    Adrian Aug 08, 2009

I ordered one of the body shapers and the gentleman that took the order did the sizing well I can't fit in either one of them and you charged me 79.75 When I try to talk to some one I always get a recording.

• Vi
    Victor May 25, 2010

I had a spinal cord injury, failed spinal surgery, am in intractable nerve pain and can't walk. I am disabled. I ordered this garment thinking it would give some support to my spine. I paid 84.00 and ordered it rush delivery - it was supposed to arrive in 4 days. I kept waiting for it to come thinking it would help with the pain. I really could not afford the 84 dollars but if it helped the pain, I thought it would be worth it. 3 weeks later, it still had not arrived. I called and spoke to a woman named, pamela, who was the rudest woman, I ever spoke to in customer service. she refused to look up and see where my order was. I asked to speak to her supervisor. she looked and they never bothered to put the order in. they charge you and then, never ship the product. fashion bug has the same thing for 30 dollars. please do not order this. it is a scam!!!

• Bu
    Buliany Dec 24, 2010

When I purchased an item they claimed I was getting 3 items free, when my credit card was charged they billed me for the 1 item I originally purchased for $39.95 they charged me Processing and handling of $9.95 per FREE item, I returned all of the products but was only credited for the one item of $39.95. When I called them they claimed I was not to return the 3 free items, on the return form they state this, but since I was charged $9.95 per item I did not think of these as being free. Since I returned them they claim they discard the free items, Yah I bet they do! So in a nut shell they kept $29.85 of my money and I got nothing.

• Wl
    wllanos Jul 26, 2011

I live in Florida.I recently ordered from one of your very accomodating phone reps after viewing the shaper on a paid TV program, I bought a nude shaper, $39.95 & she convinced me to get for FREE the nude bottom, the black set, a camisole and the jeans..so I spent $126.95+. I asked specifically if I didn't like anything, could I return it. of course I got YES 30 day guarantee. Now I read the fine print and realistically the only thing I will get refunded for is $39.95 for the original shaper as I see you do not refund the P & H- $9.95...so that makes up pretty much all of my invoice as wel Don't you think that your phone reps should be honest and say that, so that the consumer at the other end is clear what they are really going to be refunded if they chose not to like the product...which for me, I do not. The shaper rides up on me and that is exactly what I didn't want it to do. I dislike having to pull the top down but I know the fit is correct. I am just long in the torso as I explained to the girl who said, return it if you're not fully satisfied. What's the point, if I am not going to get most of money back? Making the sale on the phone is obviously the goal, I really dislike the dishonesty behind the return policy. It is unfair.

• Co
    cortmorg Jul 26, 2011

I recently purchased some products on-line from a company called ubuyez.com [protected]).
    The products were very poor quality, so I promptly returned them. I knew shipping was not refundable, but when I looked at my credit card refund I noticed that it was still $28.65 short. when I called the company, they recited some complicated policy in which they were entitled to keep this money. they said that a portion of the products were not refundable because they were free gifts (confusing, I know)! so, when I inquired about having a credit with the company, they stated that I did not have one. I asked them how it was legally possible for them to just keep $28.65 of my money; they, again, regurgitated their complicated and confusing "return policy." i'm furious!! can they do this? do I have any recourse? I know it's not a lot of money and, perhaps I should just let it go, but it's the principal. I shop on-line all the time, and I understand different companies have different return policies, but I have never encountered one such as this. it is unethical and a scam!

sandsoftime Aug 03, 2011

I waisted my money on this body shaper. I should sue the company for being a fraud!