UAE Exchange Centre — uae exchange online account [protected]
I was receiving an error message " to resubmit my Emirates ID to the nearest branch" while doing online transaction, which i already did few months ago.
As i wanted to make some urgent transfer so i visited UAE exchange center at al wahdah Mall on 7th Sept 2019, and presented my EID to the counter staff and asked the reason for this error. they said it is the procedure you have to submit the Emirates ID whenever we required. we had a little argument about this, anyhow after a while she said your account is activated.
when i came home and try to login the online account it was complete disabled. she has disabled my account intentionally and contacted customer service several time but my account remain disabled until now.
I am dealing with UAE exchange since more than 7 years and never though of any other exchange and had very good transaction record but this incident is a eye opener for me that don't rely complete on single exchange
More UAE Exchange Centre Complaints & Reviews
- UAE Exchange - money transfer issue 
- UAE Exchange, SouthAll Branch - money transfer issue - they are cheaters 
- UAE Exchange / Xpress Money Transfer - very bad customer service 
- UAE exchange Xpress Money Transfer - instant cash delivery failuire 
- [Resolved] UAE Exchange Centre - sent my money to wrong account in india
- UAE Exchange Centre - I am complaining about my request for details of my transactions
- UAE Exchange Centre - not releasing gold and misbehaviour
- UAE Exchange Centre - not receiving money 
- [Resolved] UAE Exchange - customer service
- UAE Exchange Centre - not credited the amount which was promised