UAE Exchange Centre Logo

UAE Exchange Centre

Having problems with UAE Exchange Centre?

UAE Exchange Centre Customer Service Contacts

+973 1722 8224 (Bahrain)
+267 318 5630 (Botswana)
+852 2724 4480 (Hong Kong)
+353 1405 7618 (Ireland)
+64 9377 0833 (New Zealand)
+248 442 3000 (Seychelles)
PO Box: 234566, Level 3, Al Mansoori Building, Damascus Road, Al Qusais
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UAE Exchange Centre Customer Service. Initial UAE Exchange Centre complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UAE Exchange Centre above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UAE Exchange Centre. Discuss the issues you have had with UAE Exchange Centre and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 11, 2020

UAE Exchange Centre LLC — Product

We have been following for this issue since April 2020 with no solution. Please look into this and help u...

UAE Exchange CentreMy money stuck in gocash card

We booked our ticket from gocash card and then ticket cancelled due to covid-19 and we booked another ticket and moved from uae but we got our refund in our gocash card and money is there inside our card but we cant access to our card anymore because of those people cancel all the cards and waiting from long time to update and start their operations.

UAE Exchange CentreSalary stuck

My salary for the month of January and February 2020 is stuck with uae exchange and they are not giving it to me saying that I need the card for taking money out. I have asked them to provide me with a new card for withdrawing my salary as I lost my old card. And they are not issuing me a new card. Please help.

Amr Wahid Hemdan Mohamed Elsalamouny
    [protected]

UAE Exchange CentreUrgent!!! [ ticket: 1251027 ] not yet received remittance in the philippines

Follow up on my remittance last March 14, 2020, until now my wife did not yet received the said remittance. Below are the details.

XRNo: [protected]

Sender: Rodante Rivo Abrazaldo
      Phone no: [protected]
      UAE Exchange branch: UAE Exchange Dubai Airport Free Zone Metro Branch
      Amount: AED3, 500.00 + AED21.00 (service charged)

Receiver: Eunice S Abrazaldo
      Beneficiary Bank: Banco De Oro Universal Bank, Lingayen Branch Philippines
      Account No: [protected]
      Amount to be received in PH Peso: 48, 294.00

Attached UAE Exchange receipt for your reference

Need your immediate action.

Rodante Rivo Abrazaldo
      Customer ID No: [protected]

Urgent!!! [ ticket: 1251027 ] not yet received remittance in the philippines

UAE Exchange CentreMoney taken but not received

Despite placing a large money transfer with uae exchange it has not arrived in my account. It has been 3 months!!!
        Look out! Please ensure if you have money in the uae that you have it lodged at an international bank (hsbc or similar) and use the bank to transfer money. Uae exchange take you funds, promise to make the transfer but hold on to your money for months!!
        This organisation is dangerous and must not be trusted.

UAE Exchange CentreUAE Exchange not refunding my money back!

WAITING TO GET MY MONEY SINCE 3 MONTHS!
          Had transferred all my savings through UAE exchange -> Transaction dated 25th Feb 2020 and Transaction No: [protected].
          Waited for one month and in between did several followups and also complaints . However UAE EXCHANGE didn't transfer the money at all. So I called them and placed request for refunding the money back to me. Till now they have not credited the money in my account, irrespective of several follow ups and calls.Calls go on waiting for more than an hour. Crying for help to get my hard earned money back!!
          PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING MY MONEY BACK!!!

UAE Exchange CentreMoney transfer transactions incomplete yet

Hi,

I sent money to my country on 14 March via UAE exchange but till today its not received in my country.

I did multiple phone calls to their customers support but no one received it and every time keep the call on hold for more than 30 minutes.

Please advise that how can I get my money back.

Raza Agha
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            [protected]

UAE Exchange CentreMy money didn't credited to the account in india since march 15th

Dear sir,

I had send money through UAE exchange and didnt credt the ammount till now and I had raised the compliants through their online portal but till now no response, I want my money. This money my hard earned money which is required in my homeland urgently. If it get further delay it will be a big problem, kindly resolve my issue. Please please please.
              My compliant no. 4289678

Transaction details are attached.

My money didn't credited to the account in india since march 15th

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 26, 2020

Dear Ashique, we deeply regret inconvenience caused. We have already shared your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you soon.

UAE Exchange CentreSalary of employees stuck

Dear Concern Team,

Please be informed that we had processed the salary month of Feb-2020 on 15th March and suddenly all UAE exchange branch is closed from 19th March 2020. So, few of our employee who lost their smartcard / PIN they are unable to withdraw the deposited Feb-2020 salary till now.

Few of them have their smart card & correct pin even not accepting by other banks ATM. Highly irresponsible, as people rely on their salary for their day to day, and nobody seem to care.

Kindly have a look and solve the issue ASAP.

Thanking you.

Dhanjit Chetry
                For, Bejita Painting & Bildg Maint LLC.
                MOL-712850
                Cont- [protected]

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 22, 2020

Dear Dhanjit, we deeply regret inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue and resolve it, kindly share your contact number and email address.

Apr 18, 2020

UAE Exchange Centre — Transferred funds not received

I placed a cash transfer with UAE Exchange at the end of February. To date no money has been received...

Apr 12, 2020

UAE Exchange Centre — remittance transaction not processed and money not received

I did online money transfer through UAE Exchange mobile app on 14th March 2020 but until now no money wa...

UAE Exchange Centremoney was not received

Until now no money was credited to my account since march 14. It was really a big inconvenience, I need the money. This should be put to legal action because lots of people have issue with uae exchange.in this time of crisis, we badly need our money for our daily life. Its almost a month, it is not acceptable to delay our money. They should send it asap!

money was not received

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 11, 2020

Hi, we regret inconvenience caused. We have already shared your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you soon and resolve it.

UAE Exchange Centresalary of employees stuck

My employee is unable to withdraw her feb salary which was transferred by beginning of march. It has been a whole month in which they are telling us the system will open in a couple of days. Highly irresponsible, as people rely on their salary for their day to day, and nobody seem to care. anyone has a suggestion how to take this forward ?people's life is at stake

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 11, 2020

Dear msdllc, we deeply regret inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue and resolve it, kindly share your contact number and email address.

UAE Exchange Centrehas anyone received anything from uae-exchange

I have read so many complaints related to Same problem on this page, has anyone received any update from UAE-Exchange.
                      If not, what are you planning to do and how can we together fight this?
                      Do you think it would be wise to all of us together go to their headquarters and talk to someone senior and understand because the customer representatives are not equipped to handle our queries.

• Ds
                          d siva Apr 15, 2020

Hi, I went to head office in Al reem they are telling your money is safe with central bank.they are not telling when they can refund.

I called to central bank and told raise consumer complaint to resolve this issue.

UAE Exchange Centrewithdrawal

Hi,

My salary account is with UAE Exchange. I am not able to withdraw money from last one month as all branches are closed. Customer care are not responding on calls or emails. They are not even informing when will it be operational so that we can take our salary.

I am in deep trouble as this is the only source of money to me.

Sincerely
                        Mohd Sajid Azmi

• Updated by Sajidoptimist · Apr 08, 2020

Smart Pay Debit card is also not working

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 09, 2020

Dear Saji, we deeply regret inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue and resolve it, kindly share your contact number and email address.

• Updated by Sajidoptimist · Apr 09, 2020

PFB, though I believe it's an auto reply from the customer service as I had already shared my complete details while registering.

[email protected]
                            +[protected]

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 11, 2020

Dear Sajid, Thank you for sharing your contact details. We have already shared your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you soon.

• Updated by Sajidoptimist · Apr 12, 2020

No response yet.. Enough of your sheer ignorance on the customers plight

• Updated by Sajidoptimist · Apr 12, 2020

I request everyone here to file a complaint with the UAE Central Bank and inform them also about their vague promises about getting back to us to sort this out. I have already filed my complaint and it is accepted.

UAE Exchange CentreUnsuccessful transaction [protected]

The subject tansaction was done online on 3rd march 2020.

Due to delay in remittance and your internal issues, you confirmed refunding the amount of aed 25000/- to my bank account.

I provided bank details long back. Even after 35 days amount is not refunded.

No response to my mails even.

Please refund immediately.

Vepa

Money received by beneficiary after 2 months

• Updated by Vepa Kumar · Apr 15, 2020

Hi UAE exchange,

Why you are responding for my complaint ? Do you have intention to refund money or not?

Vepa Kumar

UAE Exchange CentreMoney transfer transactions incomplete yet

Hi,
                            I did the transaction on 14 March 2020 (for money transfer in bank account in Pakistan)
                            And transaction number is
                            [protected] but payment is not credit yet.

Their helpline is not taking call, nor replying for emial and their counter staff don't have any information.

Please take the action on it
                            Regards

Muhammad Raza
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 02, 2020

Dear Raza, we deeply regret inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue and resolve it, kindly share your contact number and email address.

UAE Exchange CentreRequest id **4293507** failed to credit funds

request raised as below
                              Transaction initiated on 14-mar-2020 failed to credit funds and I request you to reverse the transaction and credit back the transaction amount of 100000 AED into my AED account.
                              But this date no response received from UAE exchange and no funds credited.
                              i already raised an issue with central bank. Please suggest me if action is pending from my side.

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 01, 2020

Dear Madhusudhan,

We regret inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue and resolve it, kindly share your contact number and email address.

• Ka
                                  karina kent Apr 06, 2020

Do you mean 10k or 100k?

UAE Exchange CentreCancellation done but refund not remitted to my account

I have requested the cancellation 10 days ago, provided UAE exchange with my AC, IBAN, but my UAExchange app is not showing proccessed, no calls are answered for three days
                                Please note that the inconvenience caused to you due to this delay is in acceptable
                                [Request ID :**4290084**] : CANCELLATION & REFUND - SWIFT - [protected]

Tarek Mabrouk
                                [protected]@yaoo.com

• UAE Exchange Centre's response · Apr 01, 2020

Dear Tarek,

• Updated by Tarek Mabrouk · Apr 05, 2020

It is mentioned in my message !! is this an automated reply

• Updated by Tarek Mabrouk · Apr 05, 2020

[email protected]

Apr 01, 2020

UAE Exchange Centre — Money transfer

Sending money through uae exchange 14th march still no get money. Visit to uae exchange branch they telling...