TxTagunjustified fine

H

I was directed by police and entered the toll road 99 GRDPKY outside Houston because the temporal closure of Hwy 290. Since TxTag remove all the staff in their booths and all the coin machines, I had no way to pay at all. Worse of all, TxTag include fine with each segment along with the fee and mailing cost. For his one incident, they charge me with 2 fines. I am fine paying the toll since I used the road even not by my own choice. The fines were totally not justified. I am not from Houston area, and had no use of TxTag on regular basis.

Comment Guidelines