[Resolved] Twoo.com — refund and stop premium subscription on two premium account 25 august 2017
Hi Twoo team,
Kindly treat this as urgent and important.
Today, i've just registered twoo under the name FazrenSalleh and subscribed twoo premium for 12 months ONLY when it stated that having promotion for only RM12 per month. After put all the credit details and click on. Pop windows came in stated i've succeed subscribed premium and under button CONTINUE; little note written down there, it stated I'm going to be charged rm512 every month instead of RM12/month? Furthermore i've been deducted RM144 from my credit already.
TBH i'm so confused and get scared. Of course i don't want my card to be charge that much just for a make a new friend services? :(
I've decided to stop twoo premium subscription right away and do the necessary action such as stop the subscription and the reason why I'm writing here is i want to refund my RM144 back from Twoo and confirmation regarding my cancel premium subscription.
your prompt action and reply is highly appreciated. sorry for any inconvenience caused.
regards, Fazren Salleh
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · Aug 25, 2017
Thank you for your message. Please note that it was clearly stated that you'll be charged the price of 12 months of Premium at once and not a smaller installment every month. That's why you've been charged RM144. You can stop your subscription in your Settings. If you want us to do it for you please send us the email address linked with your account here or contact us at [protected]@twoo.com
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- Zorpia Promotion Profile - winning prize 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- Zorpia - is it true or fraud? this is ecobank du mali replay please tell me truth
- Twoo.com - request for refund (auto debit from credit card)
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- Zorpia - atm shipping not received as winning prize payment from zorpia team