[Resolved] Twoo.comrefund and stop premium subscription on two premium account 25 august 2017

F Review updated:

Hi Twoo team,

Kindly treat this as urgent and important.

Today, i've just registered twoo under the name FazrenSalleh and subscribed twoo premium for 12 months ONLY when it stated that having promotion for only RM12 per month. After put all the credit details and click on. Pop windows came in stated i've succeed subscribed premium and under button CONTINUE; little note written down there, it stated I'm going to be charged rm512 every month instead of RM12/month? Furthermore i've been deducted RM144 from my credit already.

TBH i'm so confused and get scared. Of course i don't want my card to be charge that much just for a make a new friend services? :(

I've decided to stop twoo premium subscription right away and do the necessary action such as stop the subscription and the reason why I'm writing here is i want to refund my RM144 back from Twoo and confirmation regarding my cancel premium subscription.

your prompt action and reply is highly appreciated. sorry for any inconvenience caused.

regards, Fazren Salleh

• Resolution Statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · Aug 25, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please note that it was clearly stated that you'll be charged the price of 12 months of Premium at once and not a smaller installment every month. That's why you've been charged RM144. You can stop your subscription in your Settings. If you want us to do it for you please send us the email address linked with your account here or contact us at [protected]@twoo.com

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

• J
      Aug 25, 2018

Hi Twoo team,

Kindly treat this as urgent and important.

Today, i've just registered twoo under the name Jitender Kumar Yadav and subscribed twoo premium for 1 Week ONLY when it stated that having promotion for only Rs.80 per Week. After put all the credit details and click on. Pop windows came in stated i've succeed subscribed premium and under button CONTINUE; little note written down there, it stated I'm going to be charged Rs 720 every month instead of Rs 80/week? Furthermore i've been deducted Rs.720 from my credit already. So, please refund my Rs. 720 Urgently.

I've decided to stop twoo premium subscription right away and do the necessary action such as stop the subscription and the reason why I'm writing here is i want to refund my Rs.720 back from Twoo and confirmation regarding my cancel premium subscription.

regards,
    Jitender Kumar Yadav

• N
      Apr 23, 2019

I want to stop twoo subscription and want refund

• K
      May 23, 2019

GET WOO IS SCAM COMPANY I DELETED MY ACCOUNT IN FEBRUARY BUT THIS COMPANY IS CHARGING ME EVERY MONTH WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION I DID TRY TO CONTACT GET WOO AS WEEL BUT THERE IS NO GOOD NUBER TO TALK