Twoo.comno customer support, no help

A

Terrible site. So invasive and superficial. Hateeeee it. No customer support. Can't delete my profile because I logged in with fb and now all my info from fb is on display to this f...

RESOLVED

• Twoo.com's response · Dec 03, 2012

Sorry to hear you feel this way.

If you're sure you want to delete your account, please go to Settings and choose Edit in the Account section. Then click 'Delete account' and follow the instructions.
    For security reasons, you will need your password to delete your account. Forgot your password? Click here to choose a new one!

If you have any additional question, feel free to contact one of our great support agents: twoo.com/faq or [email protected]

Thank you for your feedback!

• Updated by Kasia (Twoo) · Jul 31, 2015

Hello Sid,

Could you please contact us at [email protected]? We'd be able to help you solve this issue promptly and check why you have been charged.

Kasia

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Dec 07, 2015

Dear Erwin,

We want our users to have as many features as possible on the site to be able to use it fully. Some of them are activated by subscribing to Twoo Premium. Of course, you don't have to purchase the subscription, as there are many other great things on Twoo that you can do for free!

Could you tell us where did you try to import your data from Netlog? It should be possible in the Twoo settings. If you still encounter an error, please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Have you tried clearing cookies in your browser or checking if the same issue occurs on another browser? What happens when you're trying to open your Chat or SmartMatches? Do you also receive any error message?

It would be best if you contacted our German helpdesk at [email protected] and our moderators will try to fix any issues on your account.

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Feb 29, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. From what I understand, a couple of users shared their number with you and they turned out to be fake? Can you please send us the link to the profiles as soon as you can? You can contact us at [email protected] It is extremely important that we block the profiles and prevent them from contacting other users. I'm also very sorry to hear that somebody on the site was dishonest to you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Mar 14, 2016

Hi Debgt1961,

Thank you for your message. Could you provide us with the email address linked to your profile or contact us at [email protected], so we can check why your account has been blocked?

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Adrianna - Twoo Team · Mar 21, 2016

Hi,

Thank you. Your Netlog account has been deleted. It may still be visible in the Google Search results until Google updates its database, but it should disappear soon. If you wish to speed up the process, you can contact Google or request the deletion here: https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

• Twoo.com's response · Jul 26, 2016

We're very sorry to hear that you experience such issues on our site. Have you tried contacting our helpdesk at [email protected]? If you contact us there or send us the email address linked with your account here, I can assure you that we'll look into this issue and help you solve it.

• Twoo.com's response · Aug 17, 2016

We're very sorry to hear that you receive unwanted emails from Twoo. Could you send us the email address to which you receive emails from Twoo at [email protected]? Then we'll be able to tell you why you receive them and tell you how to stop them.

• Twoo.com's response · Sep 27, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that your Netlog account has been deleted already. Is there anything else we can help you with?

• Twoo.com's response · Oct 05, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your message. We're very sorry to hear that. Could you let us know what is the email address you've sent your messages to? If you send us your email address here, we'll be able to check this issue. Do you mean you had an account on Netlog before it joined Twoo? If so, please send us your username or the link to your account and we'll be able to delete it for you.

• Twoo.com's response · Oct 12, 2016

Hi,

Thank you very much for your message. Your Netlog account has been deleted. It may still be visible in the Google Search results until Google updates its database, but it should disappear soon. If you wish to speed up the process, you can contact Google or request the deletion here: https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! :)

Aleksandra Team Twoo

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 12, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please let me explain why you have been charged. Twoo Premium is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this and, if you would like me to, I can turn off the automatic renewal feature so that you will not be charged for Premium again in future, unless you actively choose to re-activate.

Would you like me to do this for you? (Of course, when your current Premium period ends, you’ll lose all of the great Premium features). Alternatively, you can also turn your subscription off in your Settings section from the top right dropdown menu on the site.

I hope that this answer ends any confusion around how Twoo Premium works and I hope you continue to enjoy using Twoo to meet new people!

• Fi
    firman Mar 21, 2013

saya ingin membayar perbulan 57000, tp takut no kartu kredit saya di salah gunakan . bagaimana solusinya?

alexandre 38 Aug 19, 2013

Totally a scam, no answers to my real questions from the girls that sended me a big flirt / each girl flirt one time only, Twoo charge me twice in one month already, -###in assole-, no way to reach nobody, im gona do something about it, and im gona go hardcore on you guys if you dont pay me back right now little ###face!!!

alexandre 38 Aug 19, 2013

Total scam, charge me twice in not even 1 month that i've subcribed, the worst site ever, all fake, and i got proff !!!

• La
    lakshmi devi Dec 05, 2013

respected sir
    [email protected] is my i d. and name is lakshmidevi.plz send messages from my friends twoo.com

• Ka
    karthiklingam Dec 23, 2013

• Pr
    pramod v Feb 06, 2014

I am not able to upgrade my account . When am going to upgrade by credit card Its shows transaction is denied .lots of time i tried, even i tried with another credit card but always Its shows transaction denied. Pls advice me . [email protected]

jamil qureshi May 23, 2014

i got unlimited acess and credit points through my credit card yesterday, but i couldnt see my sms even, when ever i login it shows messages but i cant open it its total unfair,

randolph mambre Jun 29, 2014

i have an other account open i cant cl6se because is different lenguage. today [protected] time 22;34

not mine accountr

randolph mambre Jun 29, 2014

so yo4 are warned delete it i didnt hack no one account.

• Ti
    tinou Aug 18, 2014

Je veux porter plainte contre twoo.
    Ils ont envoyé un mail a l ensemble de mes contacts google!
    De plus apres trois suppressions de mon compte il n'est toujours pas ferme!!! Help!!!

anshul patial Jan 16, 2015

some body made payment from my card to activate his membership .. please tell me how can i get my refund back

• Si
    Sid Sarker Jul 30, 2015

I canceled my Twoo account unlimited plan but they still deducted money from my account. that's nonsense

• Be
    bear312 Nov 02, 2015

SEHR GEEHRTE DAMEN UND HERREN!
    Da ich nicht gut Englisch kann schreibe ich mein Anliegen auf deutsch:
    1. Warum kommt in letzter Zeit so extrem viel Werbung (immer wenn ich etwas Neues öffne kommt eine Windows-Werbung!)
    2. Zuvor sah ich dass mein altes Profil nur mehr bis 31.12.2015 gültig ist und unterhalb ist ein kleines Dialogfeld "importieren der Daten mit Netlog" und ich wollte meine Daten importieren, aber es klappte nicht (es erschien eine Fehlermeldung in englischer Sprache) und da ich schon mehrere Jahre auf Netlog nicht mehr aktiv war und mein Profil vermutlich nicht mehr existieren!
    Was kann ich tun damit ich mein Twoo-Profil existent bleibt?
    3. In letzter Zeit finktioniert Twoo nicht mehr wie gewohnt und ich kann weder chats eröffnen, noch ein smartmatch annehmen-wie kann ich es beheben?

Freunfliche Grüße aus Wien
    Erwin Radl (baer312) [email protected]

• Fa
    fahadwk Feb 24, 2016

I had registrted and Had a package of 4 month. However the company gave me 4 numbers, all registered in west bengal and the numbers were not connected to whatsapp too. You have to call the girls as they will not reply to the text They will just provide a simple hi and hello before disappearing...

• De
    Debgt1961 Mar 08, 2016

My Twoo account has been blocked? Why???

• Ba
    basepack94 Mar 14, 2016

i cant even log in my netlog account : username : 84_burock_84

i was able to delete twoo account but my netlog account still there
    i cant change it or delete it. it is really annoying.

just want my netlog account be deleted.

• To
    Tomcue2 Jul 19, 2016

i think its to be expected that a dating site will have it's fair share of fakes and scammers. What i don't expect from a dating site is a complete disregard for their paying customers. Six weeks ago I was offered and granted a 7 day free look and full access. During that time i had tons of replies and EVERYONE at least saw my posts to them. A few days after the free trial ended i decided to pay for the service so I could keep in touch with all of the ladies i met. 30 + posts and a month later not a single lady has even read a post from me. No replies whatsoever. Even women I was chatting with in other socail media verified that they saw nothing from me even though i was messaging them there. I complained but get very little as far as a rely or customer service. My advice would be to run from the Twoo dating site as fast as you can. They even still want to charge me for a month of service that yeilded ZERO results. And just now they had the stones to email me asking for my verified info again. WT[censored]

Angi Shy Aug 14, 2016

how the F dare you posting emails to me about people wanting to meet me when i do NOT have an account there and did not even know the website!

• Ru
    rubenbboy Sep 25, 2016

Hi,
    I can't delete my netlog account now that it merged with Twoo, can you help me please?
    My nick is: rubenbboy
    Thank you!

Ssbb Oct 04, 2016

The Twoo website has no customer support whatsoever. I have been constantly emailing them and they have not replied to any of my emails. I am honestly so fed up. I made an account 9 years ago, that I have no idea what the email or password is corresponding to it. There is no way for me to get help to delete it. When i made this account it wasn't called twoo nor was it a dating site. I just do not know what to do or who to contact about this. I suggest no one ever uses this website because honestly if you do and ever have a problem, NO ONE will help you

Ssbb Oct 05, 2016

Hi Aleksandra,
    I have been sending emails to the account [email protected] I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable posting my personal email address onto this website. But, here is the link to the account that I would like deleted -- http://en.netlog.com/SaniyaB
    You're right, the account is on Netlog. Honestly, it has been so long I'm not even sure what I had made the account on or anything..
    Thank you so much for writing back though. I have been trying for so long to get in touch with someone to get help with this issue. I would appreciate it so much if you could delete the account.
    Thank you.

Ssbb Oct 11, 2016

I'm still waiting for it to be deleted..

• Ts
    Tshepo21 Jan 05, 2017

Hi, today I have seen a transaction that I didn't authorize this is fraud, people be aware of this it's not fair that people should just come in my account and do as they please. I did send two an email I hope they will respond and reverse my money if not I'll disput this with my bank. My email address is [email protected] respond ASAP

• Ta
    @tapps62Greg Jul 01, 2017

Twoo is the biggest worldwide [censor]house, ripoff site I have ever seem. Mostly Russian [censor] who have been unsuccessful withe the previous Nigerian, granny is in the hospital, I love you (within two weeks) scam. I [censor]ing hate Russians. And I hate [censor]ing commies. Pervert from USA

Comments

• Ge
    General Farretum Gwuton Aug 26, 2017

I do not know what happened to my Twoo account I cannot get incoming message again and If I send to my friends and he cannot receive my message, please what is going on. please how can my message be active to start coming again

Aleksandra - Twoo Team Aug 28, 2017

@General Farretum Gwuton Thank you for contacting us! Could you please send us the email address linked with your account here or contact us via email at [email protected]? We'll do our best to help!