[Resolved] Twoo.comcredit card charges

E Aug 17, 2018

Good Day,
I unsubscribed from your product/service almost a year now and I see my Credit Card is still being charged.

You would have seen that I have not used your service since that time.

I urge you to stop immediately and revert the charges as soon as possible to my Credit Card.

email: [protected]@gmail.com

Time: 07:00 AM
Amount: USD 6.99
Merchant: twoo.com/bill
Status: APPROVED

I await your prompt response to remedy this situation immediately.

Everard

• Updated by Everard Austin · Aug 17, 2018

Good Day,

You would have seen that I have not used your service since that time.

email: [email protected]

Time: 07:00 AM
    Amount: USD 6.99
    Merchant: twoo.com/bill
    Status: APPROVED

I await your prompt response to remedy this situation immediately.

• Twoo.com's response · Aug 17, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please let me explain why you have been charged. Twoo Premium is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. I’m sorry that you have been surprised by this. We have now stopped the subscription for you.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know at [email protected]

Regards,