Twoo.comcard charges

R

Dear Sir/Madam

I have charged to my account yesterday two amounts 23 Ron and 66.99 Ron for the below account

[protected]@gmail.com

I am very unhappy about it as nobody asked me if i agree on this. Can you please tell me what represents and how can i stop them?

My emails is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

If no answer received i will notify bank as being fraudulent transactions

RESOLVED

• Updated by Lakshman Arisetty · Mar 03, 2017

Without prior confirmation you people hacked my account and deducted my money. i"m going to complain to police if you don't return my money back. please return my money back as early as possible.

i have deleted my id. [email protected]

if i see any deduction in future i will go to court.

• Updated by Valli Yarkoni · Apr 21, 2017

Instead of receiving an explanation i received an email saying that an account had ben set up. When i tried to cancel this i was redirected to to a page with a photo of my late husband stating there was a message from him. And also a message was received in junk mail that something was missing in my complaint. So i tried to resend the complaint and still got the runaround.

• Updated by Mattia123 · Nov 30, 2017

PAGAMENTO ON LINE 25/07/2017 18.46 Twoo Ghent BEL N. 630343
    If you want i can tell you the iban or the number of my postepay by email, you can check, i dont remember the email and the name of the profile.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 04, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that we've explained why you've been charged and organised a refund for your Boost payment in the conversation you've had with our helpdesk at [email protected] If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact us there.

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

• Updated by Jakka Mastan · Feb 23, 2018

resolve my account issue

Comments

• Updated by Shekhar g · Mar 26, 2018

My debit card without asking, informing me 1400 RS collected.I want refund it and close account.

• Updated by Umamahesh · Jun 10, 2018

Please do need full as soon as passible

• Updated by Felix Korinyo · Aug 21, 2018

Email address is [email protected]

• Updated by Thomas Bolin · Nov 12, 2018

I will stop being a customer at once and I will not pay any more bills. Your service has not worked for at least 6 weeks.
    Thomas Bolin

waqar ali Aug 11, 2021

Today I pay amount Rs 1871 throughout credit card for twoo app account and after some automatically deducted Amount Rs 6468. Please refund my amount Rs 6468. My email us [email protected]

waqar ali Aug 11, 2021

Today I pay amount Rs 1871 throughout credit card and after some automatically deducted Amount Rs 6468. Please refund my amount Rs 6468. My email us [email protected] please refund my amount.

• Th
    Thomas Bolin Nov 19, 2018

Hello!

I have not been able to use your service on the net for 6 weeks.
    I refuse to pay the bill from Klarna on 269 sek.
    I do not want your service anymore and withdraw at once.

Thomas Bolin

• Sh
    shashikant rawale Nov 15, 2018

Today my account in cut Rs 244 &2799 I not want pay but u give my account please return my money my mail I'd is [email protected]

war555ttt Nov 14, 2018

I choose to Pay 3.99$ on Twoo, They took 3.99$ and also took 36.99$ at the same time I need a refund of 36.99$ I contact them and they said they are not seeing My profile in their platform please check your PayPal and refund my money. Please

Ali zaib Nov 13, 2018

Hi my account someone used and charged unauthorised payments from my PayPal account and bank account please refund my money back into my accounts and blocked my account I'm using anymore my email address is ([email protected])

• Ud
    Udeshika Nov 13, 2018

Hi
    I am udeshika madhuwanthi 24 from srilanka.someone made my fake twoo account using my facebook profile pictures and information.I am in a real mental stress right now.I am so dissopointed about your site.Please delete it right now

• Ke
    Kevin O'Callaghan Nov 13, 2018

HI support team I need to get back in to my account to cancelled my subscription but I cant deleted my account but I cant get in a I need help quickly. to get this sorted.

REGARDS
    KEVIN O CALLAGHAN

Manish KUMAR nag Nov 12, 2018

I want my money which was cut unnecessary please done this

Samsoshy Nov 12, 2018

I'm back once again here to ask for my $30 plus back! I'm not going to stop until you refund my money! I only wanted a ONE WEEK membership and you charged my debit card for a 3 month membership!! My next step is to go to the authorities!!
    If you treat your customers with the utmost importance then refund my money!!

• Ra
    Rahul09 redddy Nov 12, 2018

they have mentioned 3 months Premium 320.00INR/month so total is 960 but with out my intimation they have deducted 960 and also 2700 rupees 2 transactions they made .this is fraud and also how can make 2nd transaction with out my intimation also there are no option of net banking in the site

• Gl
    Glory Mano Nov 12, 2018

wrongly im clicking so,
    kindly help me sir pls call [protected]

• Ro
    ronaldo1601 Nov 12, 2018

I have been charged for subscription service, i did not opt for this service. My details have been hacked by this website and used for subscription.

• Se
    sergiu comanita Nov 12, 2018

- i connect on twoo with gmail ( [email protected] )
    - i want to change how to connect ( i want to connect with yahoo e-mail )
    - when i try to change the e-mail adress say to me that the e-mail adress is already in use !!! in romanian language ( aceasta adresa de e-mail este deja utilizata )
    - i wnat to delete my gmail adress !!!

• Am
    amith1 Nov 12, 2018

Date of incident: 21/01/2017
    I went for premium deal at Rs.400/month. Even after deduction am not able to navigate to the features the premium offers. I feel like cheated because it is happening for second straight time. Please assist me in this or if not possible please make a refund.

• La
    Lakshman Arisetty Nov 12, 2018

date-03/03/2017
    Lakshman

Without prior confirmation you people hacked my account and deducted my money. please return my money back as early as possible. if i see any deduction in future i'm going to escalate.

i have deleted my id. [email protected]

i will go to court.

• Co
    Conald Chandran Nov 11, 2018

Hi,

I just purchased premium account for 319.33/Month (THB)
    But unable to see profiles ?
    Money has been deducted from my account but still premium account is disabled.

Registered email: cheeni2kin
    Please advise!

Thanks
    Conald

• Va
    Valli Yarkoni Nov 04, 2018

I received an email from noreplytwoo... Saying there was a message from Nissim, my late husband and there was a picture of him. I have never been in contact with twoo and had no idea what your were. It is very distressing to receive a message from my husband who passed away one and a half years ago. Explain what is going on.

• Ti
    timothy12123 Nov 01, 2018

I used this site as a premium member and I did not any result.
    after finish my premium member they took my money from my account without any permission or agreement.
    this site really scamming site and useless as well.
    I could not find any friend from that site.
    I wasted my time and money.
    now they tried to steal my money.

• Aj
    ajavite Nov 01, 2018

my name and information appears in an account that is fake

pls delet

[email protected]

• Ya
    Yadu Kishore Nov 01, 2018

Hi Twoo Team,

Please refund my money 1, 099 which is deducted today(10 MAY 2017) without my intimation.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Manash Gupta Oct 31, 2018

Sir/madam,
    I don't want to continue with twoo, so please unlist me from today, in future, any debit done, from my account, without my consent, i will take legal way, to recover my money.
    So, stop my twoo account from now onwards

• Re
    Really need love Oct 31, 2018

I requested twoo team more than once to remove my credit card information but all in vain more and above they are not reaponding to my emails at all!! Even, the deducted some money after fake confirmation that they removed by credit card information.

• So
    Solange Pacifico Oct 31, 2018

I found out someone as created a netlog back in the days with my name, my birth date and some old photographs of mine.
    I have already sent you an email, but of course, I didn't get any response.
    I want that account deleted or I'll have to involve the authorities and open a court process against your company.

• Im
    Imran Javaid Oct 28, 2018

First Twoo.com charged my extra which was not comiited
    seconldy they have stored my credit card information they need to remove it from my account

Jopat Oct 23, 2018

I have tried many times to unsubscribe from twoo... But it doesn't work and I continue to get the emails which is spamming my inbox. This is my first complaint and I hope it is last.

• Ro
    Rod Bennett Oct 22, 2018

My email address is [email protected] I have clicked unsubscribe numerous times and got no where.
    This company is invasive and I want no part of them.
    Please assist .
    Many Thanks
    Roger C Bennett

• Ve
    vednath Oct 22, 2018

I have profile with the name of naughty Gourav.I have charged 2320 Rs without my permission.I want all money back immediately in one or two days otherwise I will take legal action against this site.

• Si
    sivarama krishna Oct 03, 2018

I paid the money but not activate the twoo please conform

Aleksandra - Twoo Team Oct 23, 2018

@sivarama krishna Please contact us at [email protected] and our community managers will be happy to help you solve the issue.

Aliff Khusairi Sep 20, 2018

Hye,

I just updated my apps on app store and when i try to open it back my account has been blocked. Please help me.

@Aliff Khusairi Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your account on Twoo? We'll then be able to find your account in our system and check why it was blocked.

• Pr
    Pramod Kumar Sep 19, 2018

Today 22 aug 2017 you people deducted money from my dedit card . I need the refund . You have to inform about the service . You cant just deduct the money.
    This is my profile https://www.twoo.com/messages#conversation=168919132
    Let me know about this.

@Pramod Kumar Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you see charges you don't recognise on your account. Please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your account so that we can check why you've been charged.

• Ke
    keith micheal Sep 19, 2018

I got a message now if I buy premium for a month I will get 3 months free. Through credit card payment of 400rs
    Pls confirm I don't want to risk my money so please confirm me

@keith micheal Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected] with a screenshot of the offer you've received? Then our Community Managers will be able to explain how much you'll be charged and when if you decide to upgrade.

alfani rahmi Sep 19, 2018

In the begining i just wanted to get one month membership cost idr 52000 for 3 month. Actually in my bill credit card shown up is id 158.800 and idr 156.000 is very expensive for me. i do not want premium and Now my account was delete. hopefully membership cost can not show up again in my bill credit card. Please refund my balancing amount please,

@alfani rahmi Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your Twoo account? Then we'll be able to find your account and explain why you've been charged.

• Si
    Siva Mat Sep 19, 2018

Hi, You need to ask before detecting money. How you can do without asking. Its a fraud.

kannan
    [email protected]

@Siva Mat Hi,

Thank you for your message. Twoo Premium is a subscription service. When you upgraded it was clearly stated at the checkout and in your payment confirmation e-mail that you will be charged every 3 months until you cancel your subscription, which you can do in your Settings. As you've not stopped your subscription you've been charged for another pack of 3 months Premium. If you'd like us to help you stop your subscription please let us know at [email protected]

• Ar
    Arvind Nath Pathak Sep 19, 2018

i m blocked for unusual activity .

@Arvind Nath Pathak Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your account? Then we'll be able to check the status of your account.

Josemrs Sep 18, 2018

Please I only paid for Premium costing $17.99 to my suprised you have billed me without my consent extra 3 times: $21.99, $66.99 and $39.99, please cancel these payments as asap;
    For spam reason am unable to place my email id here but I have emailed you at; [email protected]

@Josemrs Hi,

Thank you for your message. If you've emailed us at [email protected] our Community Managers will help you explain why you've been charged.

• Su
    Sunnyfc Sep 18, 2018

I have used twoo app a week ago and make 1 week premium subscription, later on few days I got bored of it and found no use, so that I have deleted my account too, even though they have automatically renewed my subscription and cut off my amount. I want my amount back or else go to court on this issue.

@Sunnyfc Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected]? Our community managers will then be able to check why you've been charged

Joe Scotland Sep 11, 2018

sorry its not about points it was when I paid £5.48 for 1 weeks membership but decided to take the 3 months membership before the 1 week membership ended you have charged me 4x £5.48 amounts?? so please credit my account and stop the £5.48 charges. Ithink this is enough info.

Joe Scotland

@Joe Scotland Hi,

Could you please contact us at [email protected] so that our Community Managers could look into this issue?

• Fr
    Frasten Sep 11, 2018

Stop sending emails to people who did not sign up for your [censored]*ed up website!! And stop getting random email address to send sh*t emails to!!!
    You guys are [censored]en [censored]!!!

@Frasten Hi,

We can assure you that Twoo only sends invitations in the name of and on behalf of Twoo users and only if they have requested this. If you no longer wish to receive any invitations from Twoo users, you can easily unsubscribe from receiving any further e-mails by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the invitation e-mail.

• Vi
    Viktor89 Sep 10, 2018

Dear Twoo, I have seen my fotos on twoo on somebody other profile. The name of profie is Viktor 28, Belgrade. Could you delete it? I would be very grateful.

@Viktor89 Hi,

Of course we can help you delete these profiles, however in order to do that we need to confirm that you're their owner. Could you please contact us at [email protected] with the details about this profile as well as a scan of an official document confirming your identity? Then we'll be able to help you delete these photos from the site.