The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Two Men and a Truck — bad employees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was a property manager for a self storage company and had a tenant with some very expensive household furniture and items to be moved, about 900 square feet of stored goods stacked tight. Two Men and a Truck showed up to move the tenant, unfortunately at my recommendation, and before they could get started two of the guys are in the public restroom smoking a joint and getting high. I was furious that this would happen, but I found out from others that these privately owned franchised companies care very litte about the people they hire, (mostly homeless, winos and drunks) and even more they care very little about the people they are moving. To them, it's just a job and money. I would never use them again (anywhere in the U.S) and for sure never recommend that anyone else use them.
More Two Men and a Truck Complaints & Reviews
- Two Men and a Truck - carelss movers/bad customer service
- Two Men and a Truck - lied, stole, damaged my belongings
- Two Men and a Truck - worst move ever
- Two Men and a Truck - terrible, rip off company!
- Two Men and a Truck - never use them
- Two Men And A Truck International - the company has doubled all sums, which I needed to pay them for the work
- Two Men and a Truck - horrible service
- Two Men and a Truck - theft
- Two Men and a Truck - libel
- Two Men And A Truck International - local move done by two men and a truck in gulfport, ms