Allegiance Moving and Storage Logo

Allegiance Moving and Storage

Having problems with Allegiance Moving and Storage?

Allegiance Moving and Storage Customer Service Contacts

2216 North Dixie Highway
Lake Worth, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allegiance Moving and Storage Customer Service. Initial Allegiance Moving and Storage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Allegiance Moving and Storage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Allegiance Moving and Storage. Discuss the issues you have had with Allegiance Moving and Storage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 01, 2020

Allegiance Moving and Storage — Moving services

In mid-October, I contacted Matt Thompson of Allegiance Moving and Storage in Florida. Matt was very...

Sep 21, 2020

Allegiance Moving and Storage — No communication from this company

Other than booking our original move, we have received zero communication from Allegiance. We made several...

Jan 16, 2020

Allegiance Moving and Storage — moving and storage

Do NOT use this company! They are shady as it gets! This is truly an honest review. First this is a broker...

Allegiance Moving and Storagemoving company

I will start out by saying that their pricing was competitive and that is the only reason I am granting them a 1 star. Remember that's an f in school.

I made a move from ca. To tx and was starting a new position here. When I reached out to allegiance I told them that I was starting on 10/7 and that I needed to be certain that my delivery would be here on or before 10/6 and reiterated that it was of the utmost importance and they assured me that would be no problem at all because they called their carrier and he confirm that wouldn't me an issue. Well it is now an issue!!!

It is 10/14 and I still have no earthly idea when or if my stuff will be arriving, I called and called and called no less than 10 times and that is an underestimate and had no return calls from anyone. I didn't get a call saying they were not coming. I didn't get a call saying there was a delay. When I called the guy that packed me he said his part was done and there was nothing he could do. When I called allegiance no call back, when I called their carrier no call back and yep you guessed it crickets.

I finally filed a better business complaint and guess what I got a voicemail, but now that I call back I cant reach the guy on the number he called from.

Well in short if you don't mind not know when your stuff will or if it will arrive then go ahead and pull the trigger with this place. At best they are just horrible and at worst literally criminal I will know that answer hopefully in the next few days as they don't seem to feel its important to keep you up to date if they have all your worldly possessions and you have no idea when they are going to arrive after being more than a week late and care even less if you have any idea at all if they're ever going to get around to delivering them.

This company is a con and you have now been warned. They do not care about your stuff, your move, or your time-frames (even when they assure you that they do). All they want is to take your money and then it's screw you!

Allegiance Moving and Storagenever moved furniture

These people picked up our furniture, never delivered it on the day they promised or any day thus far, Collected money for moving it, then ignored all of our phone calls thus far. Do not use this company, My current experience is that they are unethical liars, verbal commitments never fulfilled, conducts business unprofessionally. Seems they excused used is driver is stuck in traffic, while they collect your money

Allegiance Moving and Storagemoving services / dishonest, fraud

My contract stated that I would be moved by Allegiance Moving/Storage between May 30-31, 2019. Despite numerous phone calls to the company and continuous promises that I would be moved on the dates states on my contract by employees named Jordan, Jo Ann, Stacey, Jessica, and Neil Donovan, movers never came on the contractual dates, and NO ONE from the company initiated phone calls to me to explain any of the delays. Instead they denied there would be any delays and promised movers would be there the next day. Movers never showed up until June 3, and they were not from the company called Interstate Moving which Allegiance Moving stated would be our movers nor was a driver named Mike involved in my moving process which the company continues to refer to. They do not have any documentation stating that Mike from Interstate Moving did NOT move us. Instead, a man named Eric from Angel Moving showed up to move me on June 3, 2019. Eric has no affiliation with Interstate Moving, and Allegiance Moving/Storage has no documentation that Eric and Angel Moving were the moving company. Jordan from Allegiance promised the driver would give me $200 for the delayed moving, but I never received the money, and Eric, our mover, did not know anything about this, said he was never told about this agreement, and refused to pay me the $200 I was promised by Jordan and Allegiance. The company claims that Mike from Interstate Moving paid me $100 upon delivery of my belongings, but no man named Mike moved me; the moving company that actually moved me never heard of Mike or his company; and Allegiance cannot provide me with a signed receipt stating that I was paid the $100 that Mike claims he paid me. I never even met anyone named Mike.

Angel Moving company hired Craig's List people who are unqualified and inexperienced to move our belongings in WV. It was a couple who was off for the day and had no experience.Most of our belongings were dropped repeatedly during the moving process and walls were dented at our rental house in WV. In KY, Angel moving hired more Craig's List people to move us who were contractors, not movers. My contract with Allegiance stated that I would be moved by professional movers between May 30-31 by Interstate Moving. I was not moved by Interstate Moving. When I questioned the two people who showed up to help, they stated that they had no affiliation with Eric's moving company or Interstate Moving/Relocation or Allegiance Moving and Storage. They reported that they simply answered a Craig's List ad that movers were needed in Weirton and since they live in the area and he had the day off working construction that he and his wife answered the ad to help move. Many of our boxes were wrongfully placed in the garage instead of the clearly marked/designated rooms on the boxes, so we had to hire help to move the heavy boxes to the rooms they belonged in.

No one will allow me to speak with a manager. The company cannot provide their CEO's name/contact information because it's only his cell phone. This company does NOT care that they breached their contract multiple times, poorly treated the customer, caused delays in moving causing my family and I to be displaced for an extra 4 days, owes me money, etc. Jordan tried to blackmail me by stating that he would give me $100 if I signed an e-document stating that I would not write any bad reviews or take further action against Allegiance. This is the short version, and I have over 2 pages of more details. Also, after May 30 they restricted my access to my online contract with Allegiance for they marked it as "complete" despite not being moved, and I had to make numerous phone calls to the company to access it. This is the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with, and the company refuses to make it right without blackmailing me.

Allegiance Moving and Storage — stay away

To be fair, my first experience with Allegiance was great. The movers got the job done in less than three...