Turkish Airlinesairport service very bad and careless

A Aug 04, 2018 Review updated:

I flew business class on Turkish airlines and on my way back from Canada to Beirut first they charge me 222 $ for carry on weight approximately 23 kg, I was asking for exemption and no one talk to me or help me at all, also on my flight from turkey to Beirut I was asking for wheelchair, and that is never done, so my experience for Turkish airlines was very bad, also I felt they were robing me for paying so much money for service I did not get . I am really very disappointed and I will not fly on your airlines anymore .

• S
      Aug 28, 2018

HCMC date 28.Aug.2018
    Dear Ground Services of Turkish Airlines at HCMC Vietnam. I recieved a terrible feeling from your staff services. The guy with name Le Quang Minh is this horrible checkin staff at desk for my group flight. TK 0168 from HCMC to Istanbul day 28.Aug.2018.He asked me the right question in the very impolice way. I wonder how can you have a crazy guy and no education on talking to your clients like this. Do not for get who pay for his salary. It is a nightmare action of Turkish airlines staff. Promisse you will be never travel with your airlines because of the BAD staff like this guy LE QUANG MINH.
    A paxner of your Sony Nguyen