TruGreenBilling for a service I prepaid for annually.

A Jul 21, 2020

I have had Trugreen since 2013. my account #[protected]. since 2016 I have prepaid for yard services. The Statement for the service shows that I will receive 5 yard treatments and 1 sulfur treatment. The total of the costs for the services is listed on the statement.
Unfortunately I was later billed for the sulfur treatment which I had prepaid.
This year I realized that I had previously paid for the sulfur treatment and was being charged again. So this year I finally realized I have been overcharged for the years 2014 thru 2019. charge for [protected]@$54.87, [protected]@$54.87, [protected]@$55.96, [protected]@$58.75, [protected]@$55.96, [protected]@$57.63,
This totals $338.04 plus$27.78 for sales tax.
I had called I believe in the year 2014 and said I thought I had prepaid this amount and was told I had not. So very stupidly I went ahead and paid the additional cost for sulfur treatment. So this year I realized I have been taken. I am being billed a total of $62.38. I have made 3 phone calls concerning this charged and keep being told I have not prepaid amount. I have the documents showing this for all of the above years.
I have asked for a manager to call me and I am waiting for this call.
The Phone # i called concerning this issue is [protected].
I have statement copies however I will need assistance on how to submit these to you.