Trivago — hotel - paid twice for same room, same date
On May 27, 2017 I booked a room at the Budget Inn of Williamsport PA through Trivago and Expedia for one night, May 28th. The reservation was confirmed as Itinerary # [protected].
A charge of $71.36 appeared on my credit card statement. When I attempted to check in on May 28th the hotel said they couldn't find my reservation or proof that I had already paid for the room. So they charged my card $76.29 for the same room, same night for which I had already paid.
I spoke with Expedia customer service and exchanged emails beginning on May 30, 2017. As of ten days later the duplicate charge has still not been corrected.
More Trivago Complaints & Reviews
- Trivago - trivago hotel manager pro subscription
- Trivago - amoma travel site is a scam
- Trivago.com - unable to return money 
- Trivago - hotelquickly
- Trivago.com, Otels.com - problems with hotel reservation 
- Trivago - reservation for a room in bologna
- Trivago - hotel booking
- Trivago - hotel booking scam
- Trivago - no business received
- Trivago - hotel reservation confirmation