Tripfactory.com — Unethical and cheaters
Beware, this website is fraud and before you make bookings they do anything to lure customers and as soon as the bookings are done they turn back from their commitments, they don't even share their terms and conditions in booking confirmation and tweak the conditions as per their convenience. I got a package booked for Andaman in April and they denied few things in package at the last moment which cost me Rs.15000. When i asked them to refund the amount for the services not provided they conveniently said you can go to consumer court but they won't refund. Their company's strategy to earn money is keep the package 10% less for other providers and deny services at last moment and earn 20% more that others.
Very unethical and unprofessional. I would recommend avoiding this travel agency if you want a peace of mind and want to enjoy your holidays!
More Tripfactory.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Tripfactory.com - they took money and run away 
- [Resolved] TripFactory - Unprofessional Travel Agency 
- TripFactory - Fraud company
- [Resolved] TripFactory - Andaman trip issue
- [Resolved] TripFactory - Tour packages
- Trip Factory - worst service in all
- TripFactory - Trip refund not received
- ORN Trip Factory - cheated my money with fake promise of refund 
- TripFactory - Terrible service and fraud customer care
- ORN Trip Factory - pathetic & unprofessional service