TripAdvisor — harassment phone calls by "jo" and located in manassas in virginia!
Over the past 2 months I have been at least (July and August 2018) contacted several times by phone by a man named "JO" representing TripAdvisor and letting me know that, he was contacting me for a free gift then puts the phone down.
He calls again then puts phone down? What kind of Customer Service is this?
Yesterday, August 16th, 2018 (phone # [protected]) he called again. This time he yelled at me : "You listen" then went on like a robot letting me know that TripAdvisor noticed that a member of my household liked traveling and he needed to ask me questions. He went on and on and I told him to stop contacting me. When I started talking to him, he again put the phone down! Customer Service never puts phone down in customers. I am very unhappy with the display of this individual and consider him as a stalker under the representation of TripAdvisor. I would like an explanation to this horrendous enterprise. I am a reviewer on TripAdvisor and I will not put up with harassment from your company if you want positive reviews! I look forward to hear from you.
More TripAdvisor Complaints & Reviews
- TripAdvisor.com - wrong reviews on site 
- TripAdvisor.com - knowingly allows fake reviews, deceiving the visitors to the website and defrauding hotel owners 
- TripAdvisor - false advertising misleading information 
- [Resolved] TripAdvisor - palacio jewelers st thomas u. s. v. i. 
- TripAdvisor - censorship of negative reviews 
- TripAdvisor - illegal forum set up about our business - derogatory comments
- TripAdvisor - annoying dog
- TripAdvisor - my restaurant on your site
- TripAdvisor - Maya jewelry
- TripAdvisor.com - pricing