Triad Financial Services Logo

Triad Financial Services

Having problems with Triad Financial Services?

Triad Financial Services Customer Service Contacts

1800 522 2013 (Head Office)
+1 888 936 1179 (Bourbonnais, IL)
+1 866 321 3153 (Irvine, CA)
13901 Sutton Park Drive South, Suite 300
Midwest Regional Office
125 Mooney Drive Suite 1, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

West Coast Regional Office
2855 Michelle Dr., Suite 230, Irvine, CA 92606

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Triad Financial Services Customer Service. Initial Triad Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Triad Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Triad Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Triad Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Triad FinancialThey tried to auction off my vehicle

I had my car repossessed and they gave me 10-12 days to get caught up on my payments. With the help of my family I did. Triad promised that they wouldn't do anything with the vehicle and because they didn't check that they received everything in order to reinstate it they shipped it off to the Auction place forcing me to travel 273 miles to recover the vehicle. Triad didn't even do anything seems to me that Triad is rather greedy it's not like I'm the only one that has a car loan with them.

Triad Financial Corporation — Screwed up my credit report

My name is Cynthia in 2000 I applied for a car loan and was approved for about $19, 000 through Triad...

Triad FinancialBad experience

Did not know about any lawsuit against Triad. I have had my loan going on 2 years at $500.00 a month, yet I would love to get refinanced, however I still owe more than the car is worth, so unless I inherit a wealth or unending riches, I was born in American, disowned by my native state, I am going to die poor. It seems to be the American way. It seems that the politics would be to work for the Americus and its people to a credible culture and not return to undermined existence. Triad then needs to pull themselves away and above the others. So since now I have had the loan for 2 years of April 08, I find the loan outrageous and demeaning, since I traded a mustang in towards this car and Triad is a subsidiary of Ford. 2 down and more to crumble!

Marilyn Mar 10, 2009

I am looking to file an class-action law suit against Traid Financial Corp on many different grounds. Please if anyone is interested lets blog and this this ball going. I am going to fight this all the way. They are malicious, crooked, liars and legally distroying good law abiding citizens by harrassment, embarassment, illegal business tactics. i just on an arbitration case December 2008 for wrongful repossession and the car was just repossessed again March2 and returned with an apology for the error and 3 months extension. This is unlawful behavior and someone has to do something about this.

Triad FinancialTerrible service!

I received an Insurance check in 05 for damages done to my vehicle. I sent it to Triad endorsed with my signature. They endorsed it incorrectly, my Insurance Company canceled that check and sent another check to them. Check number 2, Triad called me and said the Insurance check bounced! I called Insurance and they replied, 'NO WAY! that check bounced.' I called back to Triad and told them that one. My Insurance issued another check after voiding this one.

After the number 3 check was issued, Nothing ever was said but back and forth bickering over the phone because they have no office to go to. This is only after the pay off was sent, and I was waiting for my title, and went to the license bureau did I find they had a lien on my vehicle! For What?

I contacted the Insurance and they traced the check, it HAD NOT BEEN cashed and applied to the loan at all! Triad tried to make me pay finance charges and that was another 2-3 week argument. BUT Triad still has the check.

This is 08 now, and ongoing still to get my title for a car that was paid off in 05! I looked outside and their is a tow truck, I told him the problem and he left it, then they sent another. I had contacted them over and over and my Insurance that said tell them she would send another check. It is in the process of me signing the paper for the Insurance to re-issue number 4 check.

I have talked to Triad and they said they have no account info for me and charged it off to a collection place, that is the people that all along are after my vehicle. I told Insurance and she said have Triad fax over a paper stating that the loan was charged off, I told them, 2 weeks later, Triad is contacted again.

They say well you will have to send a letter asking for that letter. I did! The car was taken while getting my taxes done, they followed me all the time, to the point of people coming into my yard at night, and following my daughter to school. They have made my credit even worse now! I am humiliated by the constant following and stalking they have done to my family and myself, that I can't sleep.

They have my vehicle, I paid for it and now can't work, have to bumm rides to places, can't go the doctor. I am so bothered and upset that I m up at 4 a.m. writing this statement. I don't want the rudeness and embarrassment to happen to another, because Triad did not cash a final payoff Insurance check.

I cry over this every night, and day for the passed 4 years. How long would it take for me to write you a check for almost 3 thousand dollars before you cashed it? What is the deal with this?

Now my car is gone, and the place that took it will auction it off, and probably not even tell me where its at. They auction it off on Tues and Fridays. I went where the car was suppose to be and its not there. At this point I am waiting on Triad to fax me the letter back so I can get the car back or some legal paper to show the police that my vehicle was unlawfully taken.