Triad Financial Corporation — Screwed up my credit report
My name is Cynthia in 2000 I applied for a car loan and was approved for about $19, 000 through Triad Financial Corporation for a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder. My monthly payment was $500, I paid this every month( i was late a couple of months but the payment was made none the less) I sent what was supposed to be my final payment via western union july of 2006. Since then I have tried to contact them several time because I never received the pink slip to the car. Every time I called and asked to speak to a supervisor I got hung up on. I recently received a copy of my credit report and found that Triad reported my account as a charge off for the amount of $348. I contacted them today (June 4, 2008) at approximately 3 pm and was on the phone for 30 min and getting nowhere I finally asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied I asked again and was hung up on. I started to research Triad online for answers and found that there were many others in ! the same situation with Triad. After I made my last payment I never received any letters or phone calls from the company again they claimed that they sent me numerous letters and phone calls. I have worked at the same place for over 20 years and lived at the same residence for 2 years after the last payment. They never had a problem getting a hold of me before that. Now I am put in a situation where I cannot sell my car or even buy a new car because they falsely put a charge off on my credit report. So now I am wondering what kind of recourse I have.
More Triad Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Triad Financial - Scam and cheating
- Triad Financial Corporation - Terrible loan company/customer service/don't ever get correct information and then told you were misinformed!!!
- Triad Financial - Terrible service!
- Triad/ Road Loans - Service after the contract
- Triad Financial - Fraud and scam
- Triad Financial - Inhumane
- Triad Financial Services - They are putting my monthly payments into a suspense account
- Triad Financial - Bad experience
- Triad Financial Company - Plain rip off
- Triad Financial Corporation - Wrongful Termination