Triad Financial CorporationWrongful Termination

G

On 9/15/08 I was fired due to an inappropriate voice mail left on a customer’s phone. My co-workers were toughing me all about my sexual orientation when I got to the point where I just exploded on them. I fell like I should have been given a final warning before being terminated. Come to find out the co-workers that were making fun of my sexuality still have there jobs and weren’t even reprimanded for that inappropriate language they used do to favoritism from management. I fell that if I was fired for violating a company rule they should have been terminated as well. Therefore I’m seeking a attorney to pick up my case for wrongful termination due to my sexual orientation.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices