Trendy16Refund not received

S Aug 30, 2020

You guys dont deserve any more of my time, here is what I have to say, give me back my money you thiefs!! 2 years [censored]!! You guys nearly ruined my wedding plans!!

Liars!! Its 2020 now and I placed my orders for my wedding dresses and more in 08/2018 and 07/2018, so where do I even start with trendy16... I wouldn't even give them the 1 star, not after what i'm experiencing now! Use to be good enough to buy clothes from, delivery would roughly take 1 month but I have been waiting over 2 years now!!! For an order I placed in july!! They were replying in the first 2 months, same old lies, "we'll ready to dispatch your order by the end of the week, in 2 days mam". They have been saying this for over 11 months!! And now for the last month, they won't even respond! They read your messages but don't respond!! They received the payment and all and yet they're doing this. Not a trust worthy source to buy from anymore, especially if you need your order for a specific time. I needed mine for january so placed the order early, even with that, looks like it won't be here and they won't refund me either or compensate for the massive delay!!! Pure scam!! My aunty is going through the same issue and a friend. Don't trust them!! Was promised a refund after a year in 2019, now its 2020 and I still havent received the refund. Do not trust them!!