Treadmill DoctorFalse Reviews

Treadmill Dr is actually 2 very large guys (fat) that claim that they test fitness equipment for their reviews. They do not, they take money from the manufacturers that have them visit their facility and take them out for a nice dinner (or two). They go to some of the shows and barely walk into some of the manufacturers booths and then claim that have tested their equipment for their so called best buys and reviews. Think about it, who would do a review for free and NO monetary gain. It's a business and they are making money off of the products they sell and for those that they don't, they pad their wallets and their ### with visits to their best buy companies. Beware of what you read. Do yourself a favor and check out other reviews like fitness professor and truthaboutfitnessequipmentreviews.com

• Lj
    L . J . Miller Mar 25, 2015

I have a fitness equipment repair business in Colorado. I've been getting parts from Treadmill Doctor for over 5 years and from the very beginning they have been professional, fair and effective at helping me find parts that often could not be found elsewhere.

• Ga
    Gary - Treadmill Doctor Mar 11, 2015

Wow. This post was just brought to my attention. Where do I begin?! First of all, I am not Jon or Clark (owners). My name is Gary, and I have been with Treadmill Doctor for 9 years. I started with the company cutting belts. I then moved into the field as a service tech. After that, I was in the sales department. From there, I moved into I.T.. Feel free to reach me @ [protected] ext 227 if you want to dispute my destruction of your blatantly FALSE post.

Now, lets start with your assertion that we do not test machines. I can tell you that, right now, we have a True manufactured treadmill on our "Stomper" (a machine that mimics walking, at different pressure and weight levels). That treadmill has been running 24/7 on the stomper for about 4 months now. This tests how the roller bearings, motor, motor controller, deck surface etc., will react to anything from light to extreme conditions under maximum use. We also are currently testing some Yowza, Nordictrack and Smooth Fitness ellipticals and treadmills. So, no, we dont just "barely walk in to fitness show booths" and base a review off of that. The reviews are ON THE SITE. That means you can LITERALLY FACT CHECK what we are saying! Here is a link that shows you our rating system: http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/faq#12

Next is the comment about us making money off of the reviews. We DO NOT make money from the reviews. We even explain this on our website. You, obviously, have not done any thourough research, so HERE IS A LINK. http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/faq#8

Im not sure who you are or what your agenda is (Im assuming you get some kind of kickback from the sites you are pushing in your false review), but feel free to call me or any of us here at Treadmill Doctor.

I would give YOU a call, to help clarify these matters, but it seems that you have posted your comment without any way for someone to contact you and dispute your remarks. I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Have a great day!

• 75
    75035RAJ Jul 26, 2010

I ordered a safety key for a Sole treadmill. The key may work for other Sole treadmills but not model F63. Their item description is misleading for the replacement safety key. Beware of ordering parts from this merchant. It will cost you a 15% restocking fee, shipping and the hassle of dealing with them.