Travelocityflight customer service

R Jul 09, 2019

After being unemployed for some time, I was offered a job in Virginia. I scraped together enough funds to get from Wisconsin to Virginia. After finding a dream job, I went online and found a one way trip back to Wisconsin to pack up family and bring back out to Virginia. I noticed the flight date was off, so I contacted Travelocity customer service first time. Placed on hold for over 40 minutes, only to have connection lost. I retried and left a call back number, advised 30 minutes, this was at 9:57pm. At 11:47pm I got a return call from someone saying I bought a budget tick(All I could afford) but they could help me if I wanted to pay more money. I told they I couldn't afford to pay more, but that didn't matter. I tried again in the early AM, got a customer service rep. I pointed out that the ticket I want to change was a $10 difference, she quickly advised that prices change quickly and it was now $150-175. Apparently unless you are wealthy you can work with Travelocity. Never again, worst customer service ever!