TravelhouseUKDisgusting customer service

I called up on saturday 7 jan 2017 to book my flights to johannesburg from 8 dec 2017 to 12 jan 2018 and spoke to paul, who was very pleasant and was happy to help. He first advised that as it was still a year ahead for the return flight, and it was not possible to book the flights so soon. I advised him that these dates were showing available on their website so paul advised that he would need to speak to saa on the monday 9 jan 2017 to do the booking and would come back to me on the monday.
Monday and tuesday came and went, so I sent him an email on wednesday looking for confirmation. No response. Left another email and message on his direct line to contact me. No response again. I then managed to speak to him on the friday and he said he had seen my emails and he would phone saa straight away and come back to me in 10 minutes.
I had in the meantime checked the saa website and it was possible to book the exact same dates but at a slightly higher fare but thought I would wait a few hours before booking, well I am still waiting for paul to come back to me.
No response by email, phone or anything. This is not customer service and people should not be able to operate a business like this. Travelhouseuk has now lost 2 return tickets and another potential 2 tickets to south africa.
Their loss!!!